*NBA TATTOOS* VOL. Chosen 2?

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Marquis Daniels
Story behind this?

Just guessing but the text only the strong survive and the picture i'm guessing some sort of reference to Full Metal Jacket where the guy shot's himself.

111053548_1a39521a25_b.jpg
So I am Chinese, and I forgot why I got an account in the first place, I now seemed to have found my calling.
Those three characters DO NOT equal to M.A.D. Reasons?

1) There's 26 letters in English, there's thousands of Chinese characters.

2) Loose translation of the first character: That could be a last name, and it sounds like "Hong" in cantonese, like hong kong (phonetically), that character can also be combined with another to form the world "Healthy"

3) Second character: that stands for "female/girl". No, seriously. Nothing else.

4) Third character: Thats not even a characters, its part of MANY characters. So worse than the first 2 characters, this is like writing the letter T and stopping after the horizontal stroke.

In conclusion: his initials in Chinese is - H.G.NAAW =Hong.Girl.Not an actual word

This is what happens when you get advice from tattoo artists.......

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Marquis Daniels
Story behind this?

Just guessing but the text only the strong survive and the picture i'm guessing some sort of reference to Full Metal Jacket where the guy shot's himself.

111053548_1a39521a25_b.jpg
So I am Chinese, and I forgot why I got an account in the first place, I now seemed to have found my calling.
Those three characters DO NOT equal to M.A.D. Reasons?

1) There's 26 letters in English, there's thousands of Chinese characters.

2) Loose translation of the first character: That could be a last name, and it sounds like "Hong" in cantonese, like hong kong (phonetically), that character can also be combined with another to form the world "Healthy"

3) Second character: that stands for "female/girl". No, seriously. Nothing else.

4) Third character: Thats not even a characters, its part of MANY characters. So worse than the first 2 characters, this is like writing the letter T and stopping after the horizontal stroke.

In conclusion: his initials in Chinese is - H.G.NAAW =Hong.Girl.Not an actual word

This is what happens when you get advice from tattoo artists.......

No pic, but apparently Josh Selby has a tattoo that reads "Only God can guard me".

No pic, but apparently Josh Selby has a tattoo that reads "Only God can guard me".

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif

& I just noticed that KD got that Henz0 shed tatted on his rib....

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif

& I just noticed that KD got that Henz0 shed tatted on his rib....

damn, those dont even look good on him. dude is skinny as hell. if he had some muscle then wouldnt look too bad.

damn, those dont even look good on him. dude is skinny as hell. if he had some muscle then wouldnt look too bad.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

His nipple made me think he'd gotten a cartoon dog tatted on his right "pec" and that's its eye.

thought i was the only one who saw that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

His nipple made me think he'd gotten a cartoon dog tatted on his right "pec" and that's its eye.

thought i was the only one who saw that 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom