NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

laugh.gif
 Right on bro 

Court of public opinion has decided already pretty much.

Even if thats 50/50 thats still an L.

Once you say "rape" thats done u cant take that back.

I mean hes an old man. Hes going to be on his deathbed looking back on his life and career....both of which were most definitely full of success and happiness....but the final part of his life....the most recent....is him being known by many as a rapist....and his legacy forever tarnished...awards taken away........name always connected to rape....his kids and grandkids living with the stigma of him being a "rapist" ......hes probably going to die with loved ones surrounding him and a smile on his face.....but inside he will probably be torn and regretting alot of his life choices.

Sad old man.

Yes he is but he don't have case against him smh.

I don't believe this Cosby case either, all of sudden 40 former groupies speak up now.....decades later saying they are raped. FOH

You ever been raped before? Since when do you get to determine when someone should come forward about any traumatizing event?

How many of you defending him wouldn't care if a female family member or female friend of yours had drinks over at his place? When you hear stories of how your friends were scared they were being followed by men or how they've had their drinks spiked then it makes you look at stuff like this differently. I really doubt that this large number of women all came up with this plan to accuse him of rape.

Last edited:
Yes he is but he don't have case against him smh.

I don't believe this Cosby case either, all of sudden 40 former groupies speak up now.....decades later saying they are raped. FOH

You ever been raped before? Since when do you get to determine when someone should come forward about any traumatizing event?

No, I have not been raped.

Why come forward now when it would've been a smarter idea to take him down back then in his prime? It wouldve been more damaging to his rep back then, what's the point?! All these thots wanted to **** him, turn up with him and look for some kind of come up cause he was that dude back in the 80s. I also believe there is a hidden motive behind all of this but that's another story.

You haven't been raped but yet you still chose to display your ignorance as to how a rape victim should act or think afterwards

Damn shame

Last edited:

Why come forward now when it would've been a smarter idea to take him down back then in his prime? It wouldve been more damaging to his rep back then, what's the point?! All these thots wanted to **** him, turn up with him and look for some kind of come up cause he was that dude back in the 80s. I also believe there is a hidden motive behind all of this but that's another story.

So why come forward now?

Like you said, if they wanted a payoff, why not get him in his prime?

Your whole stand is a contradiction.

Like it or not, there's some truth here. The video that was posted of his lawyer saying why wouldn't they come forward back in the 60s or 70s when basically they could've ruined him then. Especially during that time, and especially being a white woman accusing a black man of rape.

Now I don't agree with telling a victim when to report their crime, and I think he's very guilty. But that point right there sticks out to me.

You guys should read some examples of rape victims mentalities after an assault happens.

It would probably make more sense why they weren't coming forward if you have the perspective of someone who was raped vs yourselves just making up stuff :lol:

Like it or not, there's some truth here. The video that was posted of his lawyer saying why wouldn't they come forward back in the 60s or 70s when basically they could've ruined him then. Especially during that time, and especially being a white woman accusing a black man of rape.

Now I don't agree with telling a victim when to report their crime, and I think he's very guilty. But that point right there sticks out to me.

Feeling ashamed, feeling that some way it was their fault, feeling their job prospects might run out, feeling their word would not be believed.

These are among the reasons young women wouldn't report a rape.

In fact in one recent study:

The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) reports that the majority of rapes and sexual assaults perpetrated against women and girls in the United States between 1992 and 2000 were not reported to the police. Only 36 percent of rapes, 34 percent of attempted rapes, and 26 percent of sexual assaults were reported. Reasons for not reporting assault vary among individuals, but one study identified the following as common:

Self-blame or guilt.
Shame, embarrassment, or desire to keep the assault a private matter.
Humiliation or fear of the perpetrator or other individual's perceptions.
Fear of not being believed or of being accused of playing a role in the crime.
Lack of trust in the criminal justice system.

We as men, arguing on a shoe forum, should not in any way shape or form attempt to structure how an abused woman should or should not act after being violated.

So Bill can be accused of something and the world goes ape ****.

Charlie Sheen admits to murdering broads out here with the die slow

and White America glossed over it like that boy said nothing of 

importance.  I think what blows my mind the most is that 

there are dudes in here, african american males, that know 

what we are up against every single day as black men and

are in here acting as if there's no way in hell they could be

out to get this man and ruin everything he has built. 

As a black man you have to be on point from the time you open your eyes

until you lay it down at night.  I think ppl are looking more so 

at the number of women it is instead of going into each case 

and breaking it down.  Have I read all the cases? No.  Have I read 

enough to form my own opinion? Yes.  How can you seriously 

sit back with a straight face and read some of the things these 

women have accused him of and come to these conclusions?????

I read one story where she said she was an aspiring actress

and had gotten close to Bill only to have been raped multiple times....

Wait, hold up.  How do you get raped multiple times by someone? 

Is it possible? Yes, but since we are all going off of research isn't

that usually the case with family members? You mean to tell me

you got drugged and raped, then went back and it happened again???

To me that says me and Bill were getting it in and he didn't hold his end 

of the bargain up and now I'm back for the get back.  

Not saying each case will break down like that, but man cut the malarkey! 

I want to point out that unreported crime stats are gathered through anonymous surveys for victimization.

I do this because when I see unreported stats come up, sometimes people jump to "well how do they know if they're unreported".

I wouldnt be suprised if some of these women are just mad he drugged them.

Like, they was gonna do it anyway..

Again, I'm not saying when they should've reported it.

I'm not sayng how they should feel.

I personally believe he's guilty.

However like I said, it's interesting that any woman he has raped back in those times didn't come forward when I'm sure there was more than a few folks looking to knock a "good" black man off of his pedastal.

It might not be a valid point, but I consider it interesting nonetheless.

I wouldnt be suprised if some of these women are just mad he drugged them.

Like, they was gonna do it anyway..
Pretty much
They were down to smash but he had to take it one notch more :lol:
:smh: crazy thing is that Cosby probably learned this from his fellow constituents at Hollywood

People have the right to choose to be as stupid as they want to be. Their dumb ***** could've headed to his room knowing or not knowing the deal. They shouldn't expect rape in any circumstance.

Back
Top Bottom