NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

A lot of good points on both sides. People are scared to look at this from both sides, they just wanna say "he's a rapist, he's evil". What were some of these doing drinking and hanging with a married man? What was the plan? There's so many questions about this situation.

Darren Sharper is somebody that I can say is flat out piece of ****. Cosby? I don't know.

I don't think all of them are being truthful but even if it's only 4 out of 50 it's a ****** up situation.

I didn't wanna be the one to bring it up, because NT likes to over exaggerate and put words in your mouth, but yeah the wording is important of how he said it.

In addition to what bruh said, them doing drugs together...

Q: Did you buy alcohol that night?

A: Yes.

Q: Did you intend to have sex with her that night?

Is A LOT different than:

Q: Did you buy alcohol to give her so that she would be drunk and you could get ***** that you wouldn't otherwise get?

Anyone got a link to when he actually said whatever you're referring to? A video?

Last edited:
A lot of good points on both sides. People are scared to look at this from both sides, they just wanna say "he's a rapist, he's evil". What were some of these doing drinking and hanging with a married man? What was the plan? There's so many questions about this situation.

Darren Sharper is somebody that I can say is flat out piece of ****. Cosby? I don't know.

I don't think all of them are being truthful but even if it's only 4 out of 50 it's a ****** up situation.

I agree.

Agreed. If it's proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that bill raped just one of them...he deserves whatever he got coming to him.

But I'm not going to indict the guy on the notion that because 60 women have accused him...it MUST mean that he's guilty.

I mean they're going to protect thier jester as long as hes doing his job.

Y'all really think Bill was bringing in THAT much money in a time where you couldn't even drink out the same faucet as a white man? I just want y'all to remember who giving you the "facts"...these white news outlets that throw out false statistics about blacks on a daily basis. Hell if I listened to Fox News I would really believe that blacks are the only ppl getting government assistance, living poor and are having children as teenagers, but that ain't real life.

60 is alot tho lol

Wat if TWENTY people told u ya sisters bf "allegedly " raped someone.

**** eem 10 people lol

I mean they're going to protect thier jester as long as hes doing his job.
People keep saying this...

But in the 60's and 70's...was he THAT on...

He was in movies prior to Cosby yes, and had a few stand up specials...

But saying he could just let a rape allegation slide off him in the late 60's and 70's is like saying Kevin Hart in 2008 could just fall back from a rape charge. Or Chappelle in 99.

You haven't been raped but yet you still chose to display your ignorance as to how a rape victim should act or think afterwards

Damn shame

whatever b. This is a witch hunt plain and simple.
Do you really not know what a witch hunt is? or at least where that term comes from?

Accusing ppl of being witches and then killing them or it when they weren't.

Is that's what's going on with Cosby? REALLY? The man has already admitted he's drugged women in order to have sex with them.

Last edited:
I herd all this is happening because he was going to but NBC not sure how true this is
No.

He tried doing that back in the 90s and he failed. They didn't have to concoct a story and have him be arrested to stop him from doing that.

This has been mentioned several times in this thread and yet ppl who have been in this thread (not you) keep cosigning it :smh:

I herd all this is happening because he was going to but NBC not sure how true this is

Of course not.

No one in America would ever impede on someone else success.
Damn this sounds desperate.

Do some fact checking man :lol:

At this point it's damn near bigger than Bill Cosby​
This stuff is lowkey switching up the society standards​
It's getting to the point where you can't smoke/drink​
with a female.  Lets say you smoking with a female and ​
get it in after that....later down the line she feels horrible ​
about it and says she's been raped and at this point it's​
your word against hers.  Or you been drinking at the​
bar one night and end up bagging something and ​
she ends up regretting the move.  According to NT logic​
it's damn near rape because that's what she said it was.  ​
As a male in America, how in the hell do you protect​
yourself from something like that happening???​
Forget Cosby, this damn near can happen to anybody.​
So to answer that question...60 really ain't a lot for a dude​
worth 400 M's if you really think about it. Think about how ​
many females hate your guts that you've wronged over the years 
laugh.gif
And I can safely assume we nowhere near Bill status ​

Last edited:
If I'm an accuser of Dr. Cosby, the first thing I would want to do is shut Janice Dickinson the hell up. If anything, she shoots down a lot of the credibility of the victims. These women are in it to get justice or vindication, Janice is in it because it seems like the thing to do because everyone else is doing it and she can monopolize off of it. At one point didn't she write a book claiming he pursued her and she shot him down, then once the flood gates opened her story changed to him Rick Rossing her

Last edited:
it's my belief that in order to get in to the hollywood cabal you have to agree to someone somewhere having some incriminating stuff on you that way when the time is right and you've pissed off the wrong powerful person they will let it all out and kill your career

Last edited:
it's my belief that in order to get in to the hollywood cabal you have to agree to someone somewhere having some incriminating stuff on you that way when the time is right and you've pissed off the wrong powerful person they will let it all out and kill your career

#fax

Naw hes just a rapists...that told everybody about it, we laughed, and then 30 years later we just decided to take seriously.

Sometimes it takes society awhile to catch on to whats going on.

Cosby is already wealthy. There's no career to kill. Just reputation and legacy. Son is old as ****, it's not like he needs to keep doing shows.

Also, this being purposely revealed might now send him to prison not just "kill his career"

Who did he piss off?

A lot of this is just just baseless speculation going in to the conspiracy thing of Hollywood.

If Cosby willingly drugged and raped over 50 women to get in to the cabal of Hollywood he's the dumbest ************ on the planet.

So explain him going on TV, talking about it opnely and no one batted an eye.

Rape was still rape back then.

Vid? Year?

I know he admitted more in detail what he did to police.

I've seen vids of him joking about Spanish fly and what not but I've never seen Cosby going on tv and openly say he drugged and raped women and everybody just acted like he aint say nothing.

Also again, now you're telling me your theory/conspiracy is Cosby admitted he's a rapist on tv and the cabal protected a dumbass move like that? :lol:

I get that a lot of you dudes have already committed to various conspiracies that this another famous "innocent" black man being targeted to take down black heroes of the black community and the Cosby pissed somebody off in the Hollywood cabal/illuminati and now he's being punished but I'll just say that **** sounds stupid and is illogical. Until yall got some real concrete proof you're really no different than all the other conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:
I didn't wanna be the one to bring it up, because NT likes to over exaggerate and put words in your mouth, but yeah the wording is important of how he said it.

Anyone got a link to when he actually said whatever you're referring to? A video?

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied.

"Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked.

Cosby's attorney objected and told him not to answer the question.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

The guy is scum in its purest form.

:rofl: @ boys from 11 til death was looking for Spanish fly.

See you could laugh at that and think oh he's just joking which it clearly looks like with Larry King.

Then you find out this sick **** is actually been raping women all along with other drugs.

Back
Top Bottom