NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

No surprise. He had Gus on before didn't he?

It'd be funny if he had Cranston on as a cameo to kill Mike again :lol:

Last edited:
Oh wow, NBC is really slipping. I thought that show he was developing was gonna be picked up by them.

Good signs though, FX doesn't have one bad comedy series.

making my way through season 4 and last one i watched was "HERstory of Dance." great ep ... sophie B hawkins dance :rofl: brie larson :evil: :pimp:

Finally doing some catch-up....

S04E08... brought tears to my eyes seeing Abed Nadir find love.
pimp.gif

I was browsing wiki for season 5 info and saw this...despite the wait, which isn't much longer, I'm officially excited now.

Recurring

Jonathan Banks as Buzz Hickey
John Oliver as Professor Duncan
Dino Stamatopoulos as Alex "Star-Burns" Osbourne
Rob Corddry as Alan Connor
Brie Larson as Rachel

Guest stars

David Cross as Hank Hickey
Walton Goggins as Mr. Stone
Nathan Fillion as Bob Waite
Mitch Hurwitz as Preston Koogler
Tim and Eric as Roger and Billy
Robert Patrick
Paget Brewster
Kumail Nanjiani
Katie Leclerc
Vince Gilligan
Ben Folds

Can't wait for the season to start...I wonder how they'll end Pierce's character...Unless I have to re-watch Season four and they already explained it?

Reading back at some of the comments, that does suck how Donald Glover was at Comic-Con but didn't take part of the Community panel. Happy trails, Childish Gambino.

There are so many episodes I haven't rewatched. I'll try to do so in preparation for the upcoming season in the next few weeks :pimp:

I know I'll run into a lot of things I've probably missed. :nerd:

I thought it was going to be next week so this is a nice surprise.

Of course, I'm working all night so I won't be able to watch it live. By the time I get to watch it, I bet the AV Club's commentary for the episode will be like 1500 comments :lol:

Had NO idea it was coming back this week :wow:

Could've sworn it was slated to return Fall 2014.

I. Am. Too. Ready. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom