NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Both episodes were hilarious. I was actually laughing out loud by myself :lol:

I'm dreading that Donald is leaving, but appreciating the time he'll spend this season. Also glad that Harmon is back.

No lie, Saturday morning, Adaptation happened to be on when I first turned on the TV. Watched it for about 30mins or so and thought to myself - Nicolas Cage: Good or Bad?

Was in tears when they touched on the topic in last nights episode
roll.gif

voted 2nd best community college, by greendale's website :lol:

Britta asking if they all have to say something before she signed :lol:

It warmed my heart to hear the theme music today. :frown: :pimp:
All of this. That 2nd best Community college line made my wife say what the hell
great start to the season. jeff as a teacher is brilliant

No lie, Saturday morning, Adaptation happened to be on when I first turned on the TV. Watched it for about 30mins or so and thought to myself - Nicolas Cage: Good or Bad?

Was in tears when they touched on the topic in last nights episode :rofl:

Lol adaptation was good cage right? Im gonna watch both again on Hulu. Can't lie I barely watched season 4, just lost interest.

Was there a specific scene from cage abed was trying to mimic? Not a big fan of cage, but I do know the internets love to praise him.

Was there a specific scene from cage abed was trying to mimic? Not a big fan of cage, but I do know the internets love to praise him.
Well it depends, there's a handful of movies Cage does the spontaneous random yelling thing where he makes a weird sound. From what I recall I'm thinking Wickerman, The Weather Man, and Face/Off for sure. I'm pretty sure he did some of the quiet brooding stare in to nothingness that Cage kind of did in Con Air and other similar movies.

When you really look at the various types of characters he's played in his filmography, compare the times how he was suppose to play them and did that and other times when he just did his own Nic Cage throughout or in certain scenes it's hard to pin down what kind of actor Nic Cage really is :lol:

Took a little bit to get going, but once it did.. it was classic Community..

The end of the 2nd episode was brilliant.. Troy's single tear :rofl: :rofl:

The Repilot episode was rougher, but they needed to get everyone back together so it's all good.

I feel they're kinda mocking Hannibal in this just cuz of the tint on the camera or it could be a mashup of parodies like when they did the Law & Order ep.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Starburns

I want to know how traumatizing and what's the big deal about a guy dropping coins down your pants or is it that believable to be out there shoving quarters between ppl's buttcracks? :lol: :x :smh:

laugh.gif
That was hilarious.
laugh.gif
 @ Starburns

I want to know how traumatizing and what's the big deal about a guy dropping coins down your pants or is it that believable to be out there shoving quarters between ppl's buttcracks? 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom