NC NTERS CHECK IN

yo i was out there. man that second mens game was live! But it was good to see Sheed out there in the red patent Sheed AF1s. Leslie Mcdonald and Dexter Strickland were cooking. Duke Carolina rivalry gonna be crazy this year.

Whats good NC fam! Haven't been in here in a minute but yeah i'm definitely gonna come through on the sneaker show on the 9th..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Never been to any sneaker events, is it a chance to find steals and possibly get stuff before release dates?

Not wanting to check it out if it's flight club type prices
This was New York Sneaker Exchange's Facebook status just a few days ago...

"I do not care what flight club is charging, stop using that as a reference. If you come to the SOE event with flight club prices and your shoes are beat we are calling you out."

They are the ones who put this event together

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

yo i was out there. man that second mens game was live! But it was good to see Sheed out there in the red patent Sheed AF1s. Leslie Mcdonald and Dexter Strickland were cooking. Duke Carolina rivalry gonna be crazy this year.

If we can get Mac and Dex to play even close to that level in a support role...
tumblr_lfnfwoH1UC1qc2jhfo1_500.gif

SOEshow was dope! Did anybody else make it out there? Saw tons of heat, packed! Plus there were plenty of good deals, I picked up some Pearl and Pewter foams for 160$ for both :0 both vnds

Late..but I was at the sneaker event. Plenty of steals, and overall good prices. I was in the royal foams, just in case someone thought they may have seen me.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Is the guy who I traded cool greys with last year in cary in here?
Not me but I work in the cary finishline 
grin.gif

Did your store sell out of cool greys on the RD? Im just trying to find out if I can just come through on the release date of the concords and pick them up around 9-9:30 but that probably wont be possible with them.  I personally think that people are gonna DROP for the concords

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Lol....anybody hear any word on restocks on the electric blue foams?

Caught the restock at Four Seasons Mall Footaction @ 12:30 Last Friday... They had 22 pairs..

grin.gif

Did your store sell out of cool greys on the RD? Im just trying to find out if I can just come through on the release date of the concords and pick them up around 9-9:30 but that probably wont be possible with them.  I personally think that people are gonna DROP for the concords

we opened at 8:00am and they were sold out before 8:25am 

grin.gif

Did yall only have 2 size 13's in stock? Because finish line at south point only had 2 size 13s and I had to buy a 12 which led to me trading with the fellow NT'er in the parking lot of cary town center.

Did yall only have 2 size 13's in stock? Because finish line at south point only had 2 size 13s and I had to buy a 12 which led to me trading with the fellow NT'er in the parking lot of cary town center.
yes, 2 sz 13s and 1 sz 14

Hoh winston was supposed to get a restock 2 weeks after release date. I haven't been in there recently to see how it looks.

Man don't even talk to me about the cool grey release. Hanes mall was reckless that morning, security guard trampled, glass doors seperating from the foundation
laugh.gif

Im doubling up on concords so I can use one as trade for a pair of cool greys

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

That was me that you met, whats good fam ?

Nothin man just working about to go back to school hows your kid doing?

yea he doing real good, thanks. What school do you go to again ?

Back
Top Bottom