NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by footpanther2003

Anybody go to App State? haha i believe im the only sneakerhead there.....Like 10 people wear jordans

My homie Matt goes there and he has over 200 pairs of Air Maxes. Thats all he messes with though. Im sure more people rock heat there though. Its a pretty big school no?

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by AJ27526

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...en-pe-to-release-at-hoh/
hope yall didnt pay reseller prices 
roll.gif

Please let everyone go to Crabtree
laugh.gif
u know the charlotte heads gonna be at Hanes deep
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Anybody go to App State? haha i believe im the only sneakerhead there.....Like 10 people wear jordans

My homie Matt goes there and he has over 200 pairs of Air Maxes. Thats all he messes with though. Im sure more people rock heat there though. Its a pretty big school no?
Yea it has like 15k students. But most people wear those mountain sandals hahahahahha. Hopefully i can rock some jordan cleats on the field

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

I can't get down with foams for some reason. no hate tho. just not my style.

i haven't bought a pair since the coppers and probably never will again. They're dead to me now, just fun to PS
threw this together too
scaled.php

Yea it has like 15k students. But most people wear those mountain sandals hahahahahha. Hopefully i can rock some jordan cleats on the field

I hate them mountain man shoes. They irk me to no end. Dont know why but they drive me nuts.

Originally Posted by novaflight

OddFuture @ Cat's Cradle 10/27, tix avail. 8/6
Does it say who will be there specifically? Im not paying money to have Tyler scream nonsense at me. If Frank Ocean is there I might take a lady and make the drive.

Originally Posted by novaflight

OddFuture @ Cat's Cradle 10/27, tix avail. 8/6
Does it say who will be there specifically? Im not paying money to have Tyler scream nonsense at me. If Frank Ocean is there I might take a lady and make the drive.
It just says Odd Future. +@%!, by October with all this Watch The Throne hype, Frank Ocean might not even be running with Tyler and 'em like that
laugh.gif

Im gonna be at that odd future concert no doubt... and Odd future isnt like a music group, more like a group of freinds so i doubt they will break up. But i do agree that frank ocean has a bright future

haha and id suggest to go look at odd future concerts on youtube before taking a girl to one......

Yea I know how they are. Im not into spending my money to hear them scream the F word and throw racial slurs around lol.

I agree with dude that said FO should leave the Odd Future nuts in the dust. They're starting to lose steam because people are tired of their bull and the shock value is quickly wearing off.

So on the way to crabtree from the mebane outlet I was REAR ENDED and now I need a new bumper but...
I got some westbrook hyperfuse 2011's tho HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AND THAT WOMENS INSURANCE IS PAYING FOR EVERYTHING I NOT PAYING FOR S H I T!!!

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

So on the way to crabtree from the mebane outlet I was REAR ENDED and now I need a new bumper but...
I got some westbrook hyperfuse 2011's tho HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AND THAT WOMENS INSURANCE IS PAYING FOR EVERYTHING I NOT PAYING FOR S H I T!!!
laugh.gif
 ive been hit twice, neither time my fault. my car looks better now than when i got it. nothing wrong with free upgrades haha..

Is anyone interested in getting a Fantasy Football League South East edition poppin? Let me know. I think it would be dope. Always did one every year when I lived in San Diego and im still an active participant in their league year in year out. Just an idea.

Is anyone interested in getting a Fantasy Football League South East edition poppin? Let me know. I think it would be dope. Always did one every year when I lived in San Diego and im still an active participant in their league year in year out. Just an idea.

I'm in. Let's just get a committed bunch though. Nothing worse than having a league full of deadbeats.

Im in the beginning stages of planning to open up a shop in winston after the beginning of the year with my boy.

Back
Top Bottom