NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

anyone getting the KDs 2mrow?

Yeah I'm gonna try to get them. How does HOH in Winston handle their releases nowadays? Last time I was down there was for the BHM 3s, and that was
mad.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

They're very organized. Ill see u out there

That's great to hear. Do they give out tickets at the main entrance or something? & how early should I be down there?

Heard from an NTer that southpark security kicked everyone off property at 4 and then there was a mad dash to the store. Winston was 20 deep by 3 am

what time didya shoe up PP ???

redic in what way if ya dont mind man ? too many people ? unorganized ?????? what time did they open ??

when i went to cop the lebron 9 MN's there were only bout10 people there and it was smooth, opened at 8 am that day. you do know u can get in the mall early at the doors near khanki ?????? right ?

that place is so hit or moss for releases its wrong

good lcuk on the nerfs man !

thanks for everyone helping with the 3s.. they had some at footaction and HOH crabtree but i skipped for some cannons and miami U lebrons (alot of Miami U still in stock if anyone looking)

i talked to the manager about the weathers he told me alot of people left empty handed, also said he doesnt know for sure if they are getting chinas and nerfs and probably wont know until friday.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Heard from an NTer that southpark security kicked everyone off property at 4 and then there was a mad dash to the store. Winston was 20 deep by 3 am
Yeah, no one is supposed to be IN the mall overnight like that. Went in tonight to talk to people there about the release, just to get a feel for what it could be like if they get the NERFs next weekend. Sounds like there were about 40 people in line. Honestly not sure I'll even bother with the drama of it all. For $125, I think I'll just wait and see what options wind up on NIKEiD. Also doesn't sound like they'll have Chinas at HoH South Park, FYI.

Mall cop kicked about 8 of us off of mall property, including parking lot around 4. Told us we couldn't show up until 7 on mall property, yet at 6 the line started forming again. When the mall opened at 7, it was a mad dash to the front of the line, so some of the first people that were there might have went home empty. Nonetheless, I was able to get my size.
happy.gif
BTW: We were lined up outside the mall causing no trouble when forced to leave the property. Southpark needs to work on better communication between security and HOH for the future.

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Mall cop kicked about 8 of us off of mall property, including parking lot around 4. Told us we couldn't show up until 7 on mall property, yet at 6 the line started forming again. When the mall opened at 7, it was a mad dash to the front of the line, so some of the first people that were there might have went home empty. Nonetheless, I was able to get my size.
happy.gif
BTW: We were lined up outside the mall causing no trouble when forced to leave the property. Southpark needs to work on better communication between security and HOH for the future.
Interesting. I wasn't there, but the HOH employee I talked to tonight mentioned he got a call from mall security at 1 a.m. that someone was actually INSIDE the mall waiting outside HOH already. So I'm guessing if that happened, they had an itchy trigger finger about getting people off the property. NERFs will be a mess. Don't think I'll even bother. (And that's assuming they even get 'em.) It's crazy how hyped the KDs have gotten all of a sudden.

There were 2 people inside the mall from 3-4, but the mall cop didn't even see them until after he told us outside that we had to leave and we pointed them out to the cop. I don't think having the HOH at Southpark was the best idea, Carolina Place would have been more suitable IMO.

As for the Nerfs, I'm staying away from them. Going to try my luck with the Chinas.

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

Originally Posted by NC23

I'm #20 on the list, but I only see 18 people...

yoo you get yours?

Naw I stayed for about an hour before I left. I heard they didn't have that many, & I didn't want to wait that long for a pair when there was a good chance they would sell out & leave me empty handed. I never have any luck at Winston haha

Wow thats a lot of fuss over some KD's...Social Status had all of their Chinas out on display. Looks like 1 size run. I am sure most are already spoken for as the employees weren't even allowed
to cop early. Hope HOH comes through...

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Wow thats a lot of fuss over some KD's...Social Status had all of their Chinas out on display. Looks like 1 size run. I am sure most are already spoken for as the employees weren't even allowed
to cop early. Hope HOH comes through...
Don't count on it. When I was talking to the HOH employee on Saturday night, someone asked him about Chinas and he said they weren't getting them. (Having said that, probably still worth a call on Friday afternoon.)

^ Yeah that's the word I got too. Still hopeful something changes last minute though. If not, onto the Christmas day releases.

Back
Top Bottom