NC NTERS CHECK IN

Until further notice...they gotta ship em back from what I was told. A few other malls(Raleigh DC and Maryland) canceled the release. Heard it was due to the shooting in Florida

They canceled the release in Raleigh?  Did any shoes get released?  I hope they have to ship those galaxy's back and they've already given to people (friends of employees) to wear so they get some heat from corporate on their *!%.  I know its kind of fiendish but I'm a little glad if they canceled the release.  I tried to buy on east bay and NDC and was rejected for the kobe's.  I was angry because the same happened for the concords and what makes it so lame is that you can't wait a few months for new shipments to come in.  At least with Apple stuff, Wii's, or Playstations you can rest easy knowing you'll get what you want down the line, but this ...this is ridiculous.  I hope Nike catches some %%%% over all of this too.

hoh winston was crazy also...but me and my boys were able to scoop a few pair of foams and dave white 1s....

it's just really interesting to me that so many of the releases around the country were canceled...

we've never seen that before

very interesting...

and fishy.

most of the spots that "cancelled" released their pairs tho..I've heard all the spots in NC released after they claimed nike pulled them...lol

did they still have that event in central?
i was gonna go but i ended up goin to bodi last so i feel like eeewwww

Originally Posted by destroy1

most of the spots that "cancelled" released their pairs tho..I've heard all the spots in NC released after they claimed nike pulled them...lol

Crabtree released the Lebrons, KDs, etc..

but the galaxy foams were to shipped out

Well from the looks of the things ALL of NC took a L.
I live in Charlotte and we had maybe 300-400 ppl out and they canceled our release completely and claim they were shipped back..
Rumors here are...

A. Some guy that has a boutique here bought out the store
B. They still have them and just lying
C. They sent them back

Well from the looks of the things ALL of NC took a L
not all of NC...just Raleigh & Charlotte...Greensboro & Winston-Salem released their pairs(Foams included)

A. Some guy that has a boutique here bought out the store
the spot is Fresh Exclusive...and it def doesnt surprise me cause homie was selling them for 1200 before the release lmao

Fortunately I was able to find someone to trade me their allstar Kobe's for my cement 4s. Hopefully I'll get ahold of the BB lebrons soon

Back
Top Bottom