NC NTERS CHECK IN

Lived there too
laugh.gif

Right off Racine.

Not too bad scenery there. Especially when UNCW is in session

ILM got a nice little sleeper shoe store now on front street. Coastal Kicks just moved there from near the library.

Good selection of NB, Reebok and Huf. Spoke with the dude that owned it and he said this fall they'll be brining on Nike
And JB

ILM got a nice little sleeper shoe store now on front street. Coastal Kicks just moved there from near the library.

Good selection of NB, Reebok and Huf. Spoke with the dude that owned it and he said this fall they'll be brining on Nike
And JB
He offered me a job a couple summers back glad their still in business

I'm going after a pair of Nudie jeans @BIGBOSS

Few of my work buddies are from Wilmington, UNCW women are pretty wild lol

@CarolinaKickG  I had no clue the ville had a skateshop. Is it a new store?
Me either, saw someone say they got Cali's there on IG, but their IG didn't have any other nike sb stuff.

And JB
I been to Coastal Kicks downtown (not sure if old location or new....round the corner from Trolley Stop downtown?). Nice non-Nike selection, and the guy was super chill when I went there a year or so ago but it def looked like it was going to struggle to stay in business.

^^ Enjoyed following Lebron's line, kind of losing the interest in that now.. (btw I have Christmas 8s worn 3 times im selling for 200 shipped, size 12...shameless plug haha)

New Balance, Nike sportswear for the most part, flyknit runners and frees

I 'm losing interest in the bron line too. I cant wait for the retros so I can pick up older models I could never get..

Here is the new spot for Coastal Kicks. Right on front street. An upgrade for sure

409982153.jpg

Last edited:
champs shows NO stores gettin em in the raleigh area, so HOH is it for the immediate area

makin me real real glad i took my wtl $$ and copped Chalk VI's instead

good luck to anyone who is tryin for em though. on line might be best bet in these parts

I'm not going after WTL, but I can promise you if you go/try the NDC route that the site is going to crash Sat morning haha. Never been more sure. They haven't had a "countdown" release day yet where the site hasn't fugged up for people.

Fayetteville HOH is doing FCFS on Friday

good thing about fayetteville is the champs there is gettin em too, chances go way up. just like when champs at crabtree gets a big release that hoh gets too, they r right across from each other, and i have never missed anything i wanted when both had em, kinda nice when it happens

yeah i wouldnt touch ndc for anythinng, there are a good number of other sites gettin em so thats why i figured it was the best bet, just my opinion though

wonder how many they did actually get at hoh crabtree and in fayetteville, bet it wasnt no 160-180 like some places mentioned in the bron xi thread

good thing about fayetteville is the champs there is gettin em too, chances go way up. just like when champs at crabtree gets a big release that hoh gets too, they r right across from each other, and i have never missed anyt nohing i wanted when both had em, kinda nice when it happens

yeah i wouldnt touch ndc for anythinng, there are a good number of other sites gettin em so thats why i figured it was the best bet, just my opinion though

wonder how many they did actually get at hoh crabtree and in fayetteville, bet it wasnt no 160-180 like some places mentioned in the bron xi thread

You think so, champs done change there fcfs from Friday to Saturday to give the kids in school a chance for the shoes. Which means a longer line. As far as FTL they have to be getting a good amount because is raffle on the site Monday/Tuesday which obviously means limited pair, but the fact that they switch it to FCFS means they must be getting a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom