NC NTERS CHECK IN

bc, u still got me?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Foams will hit next week at DTLR on tues or thurs, Im thinkin these will be like the Dr Dooms, not everywhere at first but later youll see them everywhere.
Aim - jdizzieprt4

Yo ya'll NC heads...how is UNC Charlotte? The area, the school, the people? I love Charlotte whenever I visit and I got mad family in NC (Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Pinehurtst........Rockingham :x
sick.gif
) Can I get some opinions from the locals?

uncc is a good school....you'll like it....i dont go there but i got friends who do and i've been down there a couple of times.....lmao @ the face for rockingham....my jr. year we had to go down there during the playoffs in football.....and my dad drag raced alot down there too

Quote:
me and ali chillin hit us up
:wink:
wink.gif
8)
glasses.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO! UNCC is straight. My personal opinion is that the area around the school is the best in Charlotte. I'm a little biasd because that's where I live though. But you should definitely check it out.
Quote:
my jr. year we had to go down there during the playoffs in football
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

I actually chilled with Koren Robinson down in Rockingham...him and my sister were cool. I hated Rockingham but I wanted to go to Richmond so bad. All my cousins went there and they make it seem like it's a pretty fun HS

copped my spiz'ikes from footaction at hanes mall....when the mall doors opened at 6:40 there was about 10 people.....i was like 5th in line n got the last 10.5....guess they were holdin some....i know one women copped 5 pairs....she came in wit tha workers......
when i got mines though....the line was starting to get realll looonng.....lol :smile:

Yea, left Hanes mall my boy there was lke they had about 20 people and alot left, copped the ones I had waiting.
Aim - jdizzieprt4

Was sup 1st time postin in here.. I'm holdin down in Charlotte, on Harrisburg road 10 min. from Independence High School were i Graduated Holla at ya boy.

U know how i play 250 for the kickz, wear the sh**s one time cause they match my outfit wuts up?

I was wondering about the foams. I'm hoping the DTLR gets them. I'm planning on calling them later on. And that's one hell of a pickup for today.

nah didnt kno where to go for the spiz'ike's, guress ill buy when the price go down from some reseller
Code:

memphis......DTLR in winston gettin a shipment on tuesday....dont kno where u located in NC.....jus givin a heads up

I picked up some 11.5 Spiz'ikes this morning- a little too small for me though...

What did everybody get into this weekend? I went ahead and went over to Jabs to see Jim Jones perform, seen a few heads with the Dead Serious Hoodies >:
mad.gif
. Menage wanted $50 for the presell tickets so if that was the case, it was gonna be even more at the door (Lil Wayne performed).

Back Yard and TCB was in town to perform for the Va/DC/Md heads and it was packed

Jim Jones and Juelz Santana was at Alexander Deveraux's cause the owners son just turned 16, so MTV came out to film My Sweet 16 for him, the line to get in that place was so thick :wow:
eek.gif
NC's Finest

Back
Top Bottom