NC NTERS CHECK IN

wasn't today the day that pac was supposedly making a return ? haha...thought I heard that a while ago
member of the ZKIII fan club

2 days! :D
happy.gif
3 4 5
katie
AIM: fab0louskt
EMAIL: fab0louskt@yahooMyspace[url=http://www.facebook.com/p/Katie_D/291000105]Facebook

i get to see you in 2 days!!!!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

24 MORE HOURS KT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEWWWWWWWWWWWW WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

until were.... well you know :wink:
wink.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

anyone been keeping up with the summer league games? Durant's first shot was thrown

see you in about a hour best friend!

Code:

NC thread is dead
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Frank Gore 4 MVP​
T.e.A.m XBOX 360

beginning to look that way...

um..anyone liking the MF Doom SBs?

tampa fl....get at ya boy
Ebay Id: Aint_i_man

AIM: Luckyplaya112

"Run with invisible men, but yall kno....keep the E40's on em, i jus tell em when to go" - Joe Budden

alilucask-- Like Ant said, I'm moving with my job. Our whole office transferred from St. Louis to Charlotte. Got here on Monday, spent a little time at a few of the Southend shops. Anyone going to the block party in Southend next weekend before the Jazzy Jeff show?

champs in durham has nba jerseys for ten bucks
a few nfl ones too

not really my thing
but they are all the reebok ones from last season
notable players like wade, tmac, shaq and all the local cats

alilucask-- Like Ant said, I'm moving with my job. Our whole office transferred from St. Louis to Charlotte. Got here on Monday, spent a little time at a few of the Southend shops. Anyone going to the block party in Southend next weekend before the Jazzy Jeff show?

Welcome to the QC. I'm originally from Miami but I moved here about 8 months ago and I just got on NT, after 4 years of visiting. What's effed up about that is I'm not even into sneakers like that anymore unless it's for balling. I might hit the Jazzy Jeff show, we have a lot of tight old school concerts out here. But we can't get the hot new acts.

But really I just wanted to let all of NC know that I'm in the building. I don't know why it took me so long to get on NT, but I'm here now so I'll make the most of it.

yeerp,

they have a vikings jersey?
Code:

Back
Top Bottom