NCAA Women's Final - ESPN 7:30p est - UConn v Louisville

Originally Posted by jmause3

Maybe its just me but Renee Montgomery could get it, i thought she has been lookin nice for a while now. Will be the reason i watch tonight
thats the Pg with the Light eyes?
If yes, She can get it

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by jmause3

Maybe its just me but Renee Montgomery could get it, i thought she has been lookin nice for a while now. Will be the reason i watch tonight
thats the Pg with the Light eyes?
If yes, She can get it

yes sir thats her

Renee has had the death stare ever since she stepped on the court. 'Bout her bidness.

Renee is sexy as hell to me even with those contacts
laugh.gif
I got a new crush
embarassed.gif

but anyway we know whose going to win let's just hope UConn doesn't pull a UNC in the first 5 min
ohwell.gif

make this championship more interesting than the Mens

Im not likin how much ESPN was hypin up UCONN with all this "all time" talk.

This culd be reminiscent of USC being talked about as a GOAT team and go out in the bowl game and lose to texas

McCoughtry is definitely ballin.

But if that's all Ville is gonna throw at Conn, then UL is gonna get blown out.

Cuz from what I've seen of McCoughtry, she's real streaky.

Angel is a All American she been doing horrible this whole tournament she also been talking alot of $!* too
laugh.gif
she better step it up

I can already see it if they lose Kara Lawson gonna come out her face

my man Geno better play Lorin Dixon..fellow CTK head give her some burn

Tina Charles is the Difference.
She got them girls scared.
Louisville offensive sets have zero motion like they just waitin for Angel and thats it.
smh.gif

They need a miracle to get this W

Louisville played right with UConn in the 1st half. The difference? Louisville shot 27% in the half, UConn shot 45%. UL will step the defense up in the 2ndhalf and they wont shoot that bad the whole game.

^ nevermind. We still shooting bad. Oh well, everyone in the tourney this year already knew they was playing for 2nd place and thats what we did. This was aremarkable season by our team, aint no shame in losing to a team like UConn has.

louisville cant throw a penny in to the ocean.

i need the .gif of dude kicking his desk

^ your right. My buddy said earlier that the spread was 13.5. I said if we lose by 14 or less they should crown US the champs
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom