9191523standard.jpg

9191530standard.jpg

9191524standard.jpg

9191183standard.jpg

9191531standard.jpg

9191521standard.jpg

Originally Posted by DEpast

Nate has some serious hops
That's Isaiah Thomas...not Nate Robinson..  Plus he's listed at 5'9" not 5'6" but either way he's got some hops..

Originally Posted by DEpast

Nate has some serious hops
That's Isaiah Thomas...not Nate Robinson..  Plus he's listed at 5'9" not 5'6" but either way he's got some hops..

Don't have pics but Vern was wearing Space Jams, everyone else appeared to be in HDs except for Parsons. Couldn't tell what he was wearing, reminded me of hyperlites.

Don't have pics but Vern was wearing Space Jams, everyone else appeared to be in HDs except for Parsons. Couldn't tell what he was wearing, reminded me of hyperlites.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

your talking about Oregon right?

your talking about Oregon right?

wow..that court is crazy...watching the Oregon vs UCLA game right now and the court looks like barf

wow..that court is crazy...watching the Oregon vs UCLA game right now and the court looks like barf

Those shoes you were talking about are the Air Max Fly By.

do yuou guys think these players wait in line for some of the limited shoes like the Flints or spacejams, or do they get them through their teams?

do yuou guys think these players wait in line for some of the limited shoes like the Flints or spacejams, or do they get them through their teams?

Originally Posted by bullets14

Its probably a combination of both.

I would assume  General release Jordan retros( Spacejams and Cool Greys) could be ordered thru the team probably at a cost and Quickstrike shoes that dont match the uniforms like Jordan II Candy pack and Christmas Lebrons the players have to buy themselves

Originally Posted by bullets14

Its probably a combination of both.

I would assume  General release Jordan retros( Spacejams and Cool Greys) could be ordered thru the team probably at a cost and Quickstrike shoes that dont match the uniforms like Jordan II Candy pack and Christmas Lebrons the players have to buy themselves

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Thanks

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom