**NCAAB Feet 10/11**

Originally Posted by jman8811

Has anyone in college worn the CP3.IV's yet? Don't think any of the Jordan Brand schools have......

keep an eye out for Wake Forest. not a JB school but their ''connection'' with cp3 always causes CP3s to make their way to WFs team

Has anyone in college worn the CP3.IV's yet? Don't think any of the Jordan Brand schools have......

keep an eye out for Wake Forest. not a JB school but their ''connection'' with cp3 always causes CP3s to make their way to WFs team

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

Originally Posted by andfattoo

purdue's are great and the same with Memphis, WVU, FSU, and alot more.

You've seen them? Pics of Memphis's needed.
nerd.gif
you mean the uni's then have been wearing the recently, the past couple of year?

nerd.gif
you mean the uni's then have been wearing the recently, the past couple of year?

nerd.gif
oh, nah. Thought you meant Memphis had a uniform change or somethin.
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
oh, nah. Thought you meant Memphis had a uniform change or somethin.
ohwell.gif

naw, i was just saying i liked their uni's. If everything goes right...... ill let u know why.

naw, i was just saying i liked their uni's. If everything goes right...... ill let u know why.

^Can't JB give these guys some real f^^kin' shoes??? I remember when Marvin Williams had PE Jordan XIII's, Sean May with PE XIX, Joe Forte and Julius Peppers rocking concord XI's, Raymond Felton wearing Ice X's, c'mon give these guys real Jordans and not these stupid team kicks!!

^Can't JB give these guys some real f^^kin' shoes??? I remember when Marvin Williams had PE Jordan XIII's, Sean May with PE XIX, Joe Forte and Julius Peppers rocking concord XI's, Raymond Felton wearing Ice X's, c'mon give these guys real Jordans and not these stupid team kicks!!

Originally Posted by MP23

Yeah you'd think they would wear the Jordan 2010 or 2011

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

i think the reason they do it is to promote their lesser shoes, i mean come on, some retros and current jordans are gonna get burn/be popular.

BUT the lesser known %%** needs to get pushed also.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

i think the reason they do it is to promote their lesser shoes, i mean come on, some retros and current jordans are gonna get burn/be popular.

BUT the lesser known %%** needs to get pushed also.

still can't believe no one posted kemba walker in the olympic 7's from two days ago, smh at the usual pic posters

still can't believe no one posted kemba walker in the olympic 7's from two days ago, smh at the usual pic posters

Shabazz Napier in cool greys & Kemba in Olympic 7's
25pi7mw.jpg

169ggmx.jpg

Pic from Earlier this season
2m5gqiv.jpg

Really disappointed in NCAA bball thread this year

Shabazz Napier in cool greys & Kemba in Olympic 7's
25pi7mw.jpg

169ggmx.jpg

Pic from Earlier this season
2m5gqiv.jpg

Really disappointed in NCAA bball thread this year

JB team shoes are pure garbage...ironic the teams that are not on on JB get the heat

JB team shoes are pure garbage...ironic the teams that are not on on JB get the heat

why he'd wear those I don't know. John Henson might as well wear red suede XX1s. Nice shot of the uniforms though

As for why we don't get ANYTHING..Like many said, it may be Jordan trying to move less popular footwear. But honestly I dislike being a Jordan brand school for the simple fact that you get left behind in most ALL of the advances made by nike. Year late on system of dress, no hyper elite gear, and its easier to miss out on the newest (and often superior) footwear.

While the UConns and Syracuses receive new gear almost yearly, and can still easily wear whatever shoes they please (jordan or nike), we're stuck with first year SOD uniforms and Jordan Pregame XTs, essentially a cross training shoes.

Any others have thoughts on this?
I miss these days 
frown.gif

air-jordan-xiii-13-retro-unc-team-pe-3.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-retro-unc-team-pe-1.jpg

even these looked good. just give us the current year's signature at least 
ohwell.gif

air-jordan-2009-unc-pe-1-570x427.jpg

why he'd wear those I don't know. John Henson might as well wear red suede XX1s. Nice shot of the uniforms though

As for why we don't get ANYTHING..Like many said, it may be Jordan trying to move less popular footwear. But honestly I dislike being a Jordan brand school for the simple fact that you get left behind in most ALL of the advances made by nike. Year late on system of dress, no hyper elite gear, and its easier to miss out on the newest (and often superior) footwear.

While the UConns and Syracuses receive new gear almost yearly, and can still easily wear whatever shoes they please (jordan or nike), we're stuck with first year SOD uniforms and Jordan Pregame XTs, essentially a cross training shoes.

Any others have thoughts on this?
I miss these days 
frown.gif

air-jordan-xiii-13-retro-unc-team-pe-3.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-13-retro-unc-team-pe-1.jpg

even these looked good. just give us the current year's signature at least 
ohwell.gif

air-jordan-2009-unc-pe-1-570x427.jpg

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Good point AJ...the CP3.IV MLK's would look sick with the Wake Forest unis......

Back
Top Bottom