Neck tattoos and face tattoos... What's good with this?!

I see at least one kid with a tattoo on his neck or face EVERY DAY now. What is that?!?! No offense to people with face/neck tattoos (I have this tatt scheduled to be done on April 6th, so call me a hypocrite, or sue me. Whatever) but do kids have no regards anymore? I guess it could be more acceptable right now, but what happens if the standards change in 5-10 years? I mean.. I guess You could get it removed, but it just seems like a bad idea to begin with, imo.

And then there are these girls that go "I'ma get this stupid tattoo that makes no sense behind my ear or neck because my hair will cover it."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Chicks be havin the silliest mess on their heads like stars and cupcakes n different pastries.

/rant... Maybe...

My business plan for the last 3 years has been to open a tattoo removal company. I'm 85% complete. These people will need me.

Word there is this one girl in my folklore class who has a whole bunch of stars and playboy bunnies on her hands, both her hands are pink ink.

while society has gotten more understanding of tattoos, just not hands/face/neck tattoos.

i have nothing against tattoos, but alot of it is down right silly and dumb.

these artists and athletes dont help either.

you live in atlanta though....so what you see happenin in your town isn't da norm..

you can blame gucci for having all those kiddies in da ATL wanting face tats OD...even though wayne had em first his joints were

subtle in comparison...

OP you getting someone else's tattoo tatted on you?
Tattoos are getting more accepted, but neck and face tats are still taboo.

Attempting to live a supposed fast life with absolutely no future plans/ vision. For a lot of males, rappers are the closest thing to a father figure that they'll see, so they emulate what waka flaka and Wayne do. Big difference is those two get paid to look that way. Sane with that sagging pants nonsense, junk looks od sloppy.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

you live in atlanta though....so what you see happenin in your town isn't da norm..

you can blame gucci for having all those kiddies in da ATL wanting face tats OD...even though wayne had em first his joints were

subtle in comparison...

gucci just start gettin all them crazy face tats, he used to just have tear drops. i been sein !$##$* wit face tats out here for years

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

OP you getting someone else's tattoo tatted on you?
Tattoos are getting more accepted, but neck and face tats are still taboo.

A tattoo inspired by someone elses tatto. I wanted an octopus tattoo, but I couldnt decide a the design until I saw that.

Ya- if you go to any of my local McDonalds or Taco Bell- you'll notice that half of them (NO BS) have neck tattoo's (not face though) and hand/wrist tattoo's. 

I have a wrist tattoo. Very easily concealable. 
laugh.gif

The only tattoos that would give you "problems" in the professional world are face, neck, and hand tats.

Chicks be havin the silliest mess on their heads like stars and cupcakes n different pastries.

laugh.gif
 That had me...but yeah these guys are limiting their future.  Good luck to them

It represents the failure of this current generation..........I get self expression and all but getting a face or neck tat just shows how short sided you are.....You gonna be 40 with a face/neck tattoo?

c’mon son

I blame Wayne for this mess. I live in Milwaukee and there are lots of people with face tats.

yeah that @!*% is getting out of hand. tattoos are cool and all but all over your neck and face is ridiculous. everyone is tryna get super tatted sleeved up everything head to toe smh

i personally cant rock with tattoos at all tho, i just couldn't do it... i don't see the point. my body is a temple LOL my ears aren't even pierced i am too pure for all that
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
15g5zyb.jpg

iyde94.jpg

ughhh!! fresshhhh.. tatted up yatted up head to toe LOL
tatts are permanent, tho

Originally Posted by Poise3

My business plan for the last 3 years has been to open a tattoo removal company. I'm 85% complete. These people will need me.

Business partners?

Back
Top Bottom