Need a LC on some concord 11's

Last edited:
Looks ok but could be old ERs or something.. Take more pix when u get them..Gonna need shots of the CF, straight on 23 shots and good side shots. This should make it easier to tell for sure.

I already bought them and will be receiving them tomorrow. I will take more detailed pics and do another LC. What pics should I take so its easier for people to tell? 

Straight shot of the backs, pic of CF, straight shot downward into the shoe

Okay I will take those pics. He claims he got them on release day from a popular retailer here in the United Kingdom so I hope they are legit because the price was good and it will be a pain to go through paypal haha.

Is there any chance it could be the way he has taken the pic or how close he is when he was taking a pic of the 23's? do the 23's vary depending on shoe size? these are a US 8

After another look the collars are lookin a little thick..I'm thinkin we are gonna see widows peaks on that PL in the new pix..That would be a bad sign. I'm holding tight at possible ERs until more pix are posted.

Last edited:
Yea happens all the time on LCs here. I'm guilty of calling something fake that was real and vice versa. Certain pics will throw it off. 23s did look off a lil to me. Also the big behind widows peak on the PL. More pics are always better than buying but since you already bought atleast it's with paypal

100% legit '11 Concord 11's. I have a friend with legit Concords with the same sized 23's and same threads coming out of the PL cut.

Waiting for more pix when you'll get them but as an advice, legit check the shoes BEFORE buying them next time :wink:

Ye I will haha. I bought them as the deal was good and the dude had some good feedback. But you never know people can always Chang haha. Received them today so I will post pics up later when I'm home

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom