need help,,,,GIRL QUESTION

i've been talking with this girl for awhile now and like for the past month she has ask me to come down to the city and see her, spend the day with herkinda deal.. the drive is 4 hours for me one way and i dont like going to the city bcuz it sucks and the drive sucks too. i even tell her that but she'slike if you really love/like a person you should be able to come down to see me.

so is it really worth going to see a girl??

If you don't want to do it then you shouldn't expect her to either and I'm sure you're gonna wanna physically see her at one point..if itsworth it to you, go. If not, maybe start talking to some local girls.

No.

I wouldn't do it.

Can't she come to you instead?
But have you talked to her on the phone? do you have any feelings for her?

It's all up to you man. but I wouldn't do it as I already said because spending 4 hours (8 back to back, really?) driving to meet a girl I've nevermet before is just crazy. I mean what if you don't hit it off? is it worth 4 hours in the car to meet someone for less then 5 minutes? I would definetlymeet her if I was going to the city to do something not just to meet her. get me?

I would only do that for my girlfriend. Not a girl I'm just hanging out with. But your being vague, is she your girlfriend or someone you "messaround" with? If its the latter then I wouldn't do it.

Driving 4 hours to get the punani....
smh.gif

Pics to see if she is worth it?? But really, she better be putting out. I once drove to chicago(3hours away), and just for a new notch.

If she's not wifey, do NOT do it. I mean, she can come and see you too if it was like that...

On another note, I'm from Pittsburgh too, so what parts are you travelin' from? From my knowledge, anything 4 hours away drivin' isn't in thecity, unless it's another city....and that's a definite no-no..........unless of course she's wifey.

make her
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
come up to see you...

and if shes some girl you're just kinda messin around with why the hell is she talking about love for?

lmao @ driving 4 hours just to spend the day with this ho
roll.gif

Whens the last time you got some cheeks playa?

uhhh...if she's not your girlfriend, and if she says, "if you like/love someone, then you'd come down/up to see them,"...that's anultimatum you don't take. eff it. move on and find someone closer to you that won't do you like that.

Hahahaha Jordan23Dunker got the illest avy, mad sensei doin' the Hammer Dance tho.

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

If you don't want to do it then you shouldn't expect her to either and I'm sure you're gonna wanna physically see her at one point..if its worth it to you, go. If not, maybe start talking to some local girls.

Exactly. If this is a girl you are getting to know and could see as a potential gf then why not go and see her. Especially if she would do it for you. If it's not that serious then meet half way or something. But don't be that inconsiderate guy who always has his girl come to him, because shewon't be your girl for long.

i even tell her that but she's like if you really love/like a person you should be able to come down to see me.
so tell her to meet you first then you'll work from there. use that own statement on her.

Back
Top Bottom