Need help- potentially in a sticky situation (Pics)

This girl from my class cheated on her BF with me. Ended a year or so ago.
Today, I remembered that she said he would marry her. So I decided to write him an anonymous email to let him know. I just said that she had cheated on him, and he wrote back twice. 1st saying he would appreciate any info, and second stating they were already broken up but that he still wanted any info.

NT- I just wanted to break them up (& keep dude from marrying her). They're broken up. Should I not tell him anymore? She & I are in school together for another year. If it got back, it could perhaps make things uncomfortable for me.

I could just say they never had sex & that I know next to nothing. Thoughts?

On Left

1zh30cm.jpg

Today, I remembered that she said he would marry her. So I decided to write him an anonymous email to let him know. I just said that she had cheated on him, and he wrote back twice. 1st saying he would appreciate any info, and second stating they were already broken up but that he still wanted any info.

NT- I just wanted to break them up (& keep dude from marrying her). They're broken up. Should I not tell him anymore? She & I are in school together for another year. If it got back, it could perhaps make things uncomfortable for me.

I could just say they never had sex & that I know next to nothing. Thoughts?

On Left

1zh30cm.jpg

Originally Posted by WJG23G

NT- I just wanted to break them up. 
Clear path foul.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WJG23G

NT- I just wanted to break them up. 
Clear path foul.

30t6p3b.gif

so you smanged his girl, and then wrote him a letter telling him she's a bird?

that's dirty OP.

Back
Top Bottom