NEED HELP WITH FLIGHT CLUB

HELLO IM NEW TO NIKETALK, BEEN A READER FOR YEARS THO, ANYWAYS I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT FLIGHT CLUB NY, I ORDERED FROM THEIR SITE AND MY ORDER WAS VOIDED, BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN REFUNDED MY 236.00$ THAT I SPENT ON MY ORDER. THEY DONT RETURN EMAILS AND I HAVE NO OTHER WAY TO CONTACT THEM. HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE AND WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT? I HATE TO BELIEVE I WAS CON'D BY A LEGIT SITE. THANX IN ADAVANCE

Don't trip. Flightclub is hella legit. They do get really busy. Try contacting them during business hours. If you can't find their # on the website, call another location for it.

i kno theyre legit thats whats making me upset about it, because i really wanted to order from them but i need to get my money back first, i spent 236 dollars! i need that back its been a week already!

they said it was because my billing address didnt match the address i wanted them to be sent to, so i changed the address on my credit card because im in college and i wanted them sent to my dorm instead of home. ive sent them plenty of emails. i wish they couldve just unvoided the order or sumthin tho

Their store number in Nassau is (212) 233-7178. I ordered from them a while back, never got my tracking number from them, called them, and they helped me out by resending it.

Yeah the whole addy thing can muck things up. It might be that they are waiting for you to verify your addy. They might also be holding the funds as a way to prevent any possible/further fraud. Either way, call 411 if you have to or google search the contact info you're looking for. Every store has a phone #. Just chill, and it will work out.

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

it was my mistake, i meant the greene st location, thanks

I got their number too my dude.
laugh.gif
It's (212) 505-2330.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Their store number in Nassau is (212) 233-7178. I ordered from them a while back, never got my tracking number from them, called them, and they helped me out by resending it.

Straight.  Don't worry op, you're good homie.  

laugh.gif
It's (212) 505-2330.
Damn!  The pinoy soldier to the rescue!  That's what's up!  Good lookin' out.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

laugh.gif
It's (212) 505-2330.
Damn!  The pinoy soldier to the rescue!  That's what's up!  Good lookin' out.
THANKS ALOT IM CALLIN THEM SOON AS I GET OUTTA CLASS TOMORROW! U WOULDNT HAPPEN TO KNO BUSINESS HOURS EITHER would you?

ohwell.gif

^Haha, always glad to help out. Store hours.. I'm not too sure if I remember. I'm pretty sure they open 12 - 7pm Mon-Fri. And don't forget that's Eastern time. So if you're in pacific time, subtract 3 hours.

^Haha, always glad to help out. Store hours.. I'm not too sure if I remember. I'm pretty sure they open 12 - 7pm Mon-Fri. And don't forget that's Eastern time. So if you're in pacific time, subtract 3 hours.

yea im in indiana

I'm having this problem with kixclusive.com. I ordered some Jordan 1 black/max orange sz 10.5 and a week later I get an email that says they dont have my size do I want a 10. I email them and say hell no I don't want no 10 just refund me and cancel the order. About 2 weeks later I get an email that my order is being processed and is on special order. I'm like w.t.h.! I told these fools drop it and forget about them. I went and found them somewhere else and already got them. I'm gonna be real mad if I get another email in 2 weeks saying my order was shipped!

yo fellas! My Refund finaly came thru!!!!!  That Was FAst, now im debating on whether i should try ordering again, and do any of you guys know where i can the the white red 12s for under retail, or discount codes?

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Don't trip. Flightclub is hella legit. They do get really busy. Try contacting them during business hours. If you can't find their # on the website, call another location for it.
           I'm not sure if you live in nyc or not, but they do not get busy lol. I've been in that store plenty of times and they are empty for the most part. Their problem is that they don't know how to contact people. I sold two pairs of shoes in there on two different occasions and it took a friend of mine to go to the site and tell me that my pair of shoes sold (Blk/Red AJ XI).  I sold my royal blue and white flightposite 3's in September, and I had to find out on twitter that the pair sold (ten days after they actually sold).They tell you that once your shoe sells, they will contact you. They had my cell phone number and e-mail address and I had to go to them and ask for my check on both occasions and ask for my money.They have specific days that they give checks to sellers also and they don't tell you which day to come and get your check either, if you are a seller. They are good for finding shoes that you are looking for, but bad in terms of customer contact.
frown.gif
. Otherwise, they are 100% legit.

yo fellas! My Refund finaly came thru!!!!!  That Was FAst, now im debating on whether i should try ordering again, and do any of you guys know where i can the the white red 12s for under retail, or discount codes?

Please tell me you weren't actually going to buy those 12's for that much? They're literally everywhere. Give it another month or two and they'll be on sale.

lol white/red xiis for 236? try eastbay.com they still gotta full size run bro. its not under retail but its sure as hell not going for 236. like your fellow nters say, it'll be on sale soon. (fingers crossed cause i want them too.)

haha dont worry guys the white/red XII's are only 156 on flight club...Not trying to rape someone with prices for once

Back
Top Bottom