Need Running Shoes and Flats

I need some suggestions for running shoes and flats but the problem is I have wide feet. Can anyone recommend me some flats and shoes that'll fit nicely,cause majority of the shoes I wear they look stretched out.

do you know if you pronate or not? also, will you be using the flats for workouts or track?

^Nope.

Not to get all into it, but, if dude (Vietishi) wears flats to run, then he's a midfoot runner, so the marketing BS like "pronating" and"stability" doesn't apply.

[note: you are supposed to land on your midfoot when you foot. Landing on your heel is terrible for you. Normal running shoes with cushioning and supportdon't help you at all.]

I would check out the Asics Piranha. They're my favorite minimalist shoe for street/sidewalk running. I normally rock the Vibram FiveFingers to run, butthe Piranhas are my second shoe option.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^Nope.

Not to get all into it, but, if dude (Vietishi) wears flats to run, then he's a midfoot runner, so the marketing BS like "pronating" and "stability" doesn't apply.

[note: you are supposed to land on your midfoot when you foot. Landing on your heel is terrible for you. Normal running shoes with cushioning and support don't help you at all.]

I would check out the Asics Piranha. They're my favorite minimalist shoe for street/sidewalk running. I normally rock the Vibram FiveFingers to run, but the Piranhas are my second shoe option.

im guessing he just uses flats to race in, so that would still decide what trainers he gets and the asics pirhana are too flexible and dont have enoughlockdown for a sprinter so until you know what you need for trainers, id reccommend the nike forevers for indoor racing on a rubber track (good and cheap) andfull length plate spikes such as the nike powercats or whatever you're comfortable with on normal tracks

Back
Top Bottom