The neighbor doesnt have you on tape.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by do work son

you really opened the door though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why you acting like you wouldnt? pretty much everyone would have opened the door but OP clearly didnt use his head in the situation.
I watched the cops knock on my door for 20 minutes before they left one time (Not DWI tho, it was a house party)  I can tell you for a fact that if Im not opening to door for any cops that come to my door.  Unless he had zero idea why they were there is the only reason I can comprehend him opening that door

exactly lol. especially if im hammered drunk and it's late at night? not a chance im opening that door, or even getting out of bed.

Yeah, there's no proof that he was actually drinking and driving, but I feel like there's no way out of this. Cops can say anything and it's their word versus yours. Perhaps a good lawyer will help (I realize that earlier I said a lawyer may not be necessary, but I didn't really fully read the entire story).

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by do work son

you really opened the door though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why you acting like you wouldnt? pretty much everyone would have opened the door but OP clearly didnt use his head in the situation.
I watched the cops knock on my door for 20 minutes before they left one time (Not DWI tho, it was a house party)  I can tell you for a fact that if Im not opening to door for any cops that come to my door.  Unless he had zero idea why they were there is the only reason I can comprehend him opening that door

exactly lol. especially if im hammered drunk and it's late at night? not a chance im opening that door, or even getting out of bed.

Yeah, there's no proof that he was actually drinking and driving, but I feel like there's no way out of this. Cops can say anything and it's their word versus yours. Perhaps a good lawyer will help (I realize that earlier I said a lawyer may not be necessary, but I didn't really fully read the entire story).

i went through it bruh, it sucks.. learn your lesson..

if you were home they can't prove you were driving the car. you might beat it

When you talked to the cops, did you by any chance say that you were driving? or reply affirmatively to them saying that? If so you're screwed.

I guess people will never learn...

i went through it bruh, it sucks.. learn your lesson..

if you were home they can't prove you were driving the car. you might beat it

When you talked to the cops, did you by any chance say that you were driving? or reply affirmatively to them saying that? If so you're screwed.

I guess people will never learn...

Woulda never opened the door or woulda pulled the do you have a warrant type steez. This could have def been avoided. You were already home!! You could even deny driving the car. Good luck tho man. Had a few close calls but got off and now I don't drink and drive no more.

Woulda never opened the door or woulda pulled the do you have a warrant type steez. This could have def been avoided. You were already home!! You could even deny driving the car. Good luck tho man. Had a few close calls but got off and now I don't drink and drive no more.

what's done is done...

learn from it OP.  you seem to have already.  pay the fines, do the community service and be thankful that nobody got hurt.

to everyone speculating what you would have done in this situation...

what's done is done...

learn from it OP.  you seem to have already.  pay the fines, do the community service and be thankful that nobody got hurt.

to everyone speculating what you would have done in this situation...

you scrwed yourself over homie them cops probably didnt have a warrant you didnt have to answer the door for them or even talk to them once your inside your crib. By the time they got a warrant u coulda said u got home and had some drinks. If you didnt tell the cops anything which im sure you did because you didnt seem to smart about this you could maybe tell them u had drinks after you got home and you hopping the curb was a slip up and make up some excuse like something was in the road. Anyways good luck but next time know your laws and not to talk to cops and you coulda beat this or avoided evrything real easy.

you scrwed yourself over homie them cops probably didnt have a warrant you didnt have to answer the door for them or even talk to them once your inside your crib. By the time they got a warrant u coulda said u got home and had some drinks. If you didnt tell the cops anything which im sure you did because you didnt seem to smart about this you could maybe tell them u had drinks after you got home and you hopping the curb was a slip up and make up some excuse like something was in the road. Anyways good luck but next time know your laws and not to talk to cops and you coulda beat this or avoided evrything real easy.

Originally Posted by JD214

Just pay and you'll be good with the law, That's how it works.

I have an uncle with like 3 DWI's, dude keeps drinking and driving, The cops just want cash.

laugh.gif
you really do post dumb things. Lawyer up b, a good one with a record where you gotta drop a decent amount. Probation atleast, possible jail time and suspended license if you don't get decent representation. The justice system is corrupt, son is right about cash, but it needs to be put in the right pockets.

Originally Posted by JD214

Just pay and you'll be good with the law, That's how it works.

I have an uncle with like 3 DWI's, dude keeps drinking and driving, The cops just want cash.

laugh.gif
you really do post dumb things. Lawyer up b, a good one with a record where you gotta drop a decent amount. Probation atleast, possible jail time and suspended license if you don't get decent representation. The justice system is corrupt, son is right about cash, but it needs to be put in the right pockets.

Back
Top Bottom