Need to diversify my kicks

I hear what you;re saying... I mostly have Jordans but I want some AM 95s and 90s.... and a few more pairs of foams
pimp.gif

Get some Air Maxes. A pair of runners is a must for everyone, even sr citizens have running shoes in their rotation. I think the Air Max line has been great again since they brought out the 360 tech. Don't forget about the classic AM 95.

Get some Air Maxes. A pair of runners is a must for everyone, even sr citizens have running shoes in their rotation. I think the Air Max line has been great again since they brought out the 360 tech. Don't forget about the classic AM 95.

My Kobe collection is slowly surpassing my Jordan collection. Once the Kobe vii's drop, it's a wrap for my jays.

My Kobe collection is slowly surpassing my Jordan collection. Once the Kobe vii's drop, it's a wrap for my jays.

new balances! 498 and 993 are a classic , but also you might like some of the retro trainers like diamond turfs and griffeys

new balances! 498 and 993 are a classic , but also you might like some of the retro trainers like diamond turfs and griffeys

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Turned 27 last month and start dressing more my age and started rocking more air maxes. I love the 3s though
Never too old for Jordans if you wear them right.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Turned 27 last month and start dressing more my age and started rocking more air maxes. I love the 3s though
Never too old for Jordans if you wear them right.

pimp.gif

air maxes, foamposites, any type of penny shoe, griffeys, uptempos, alot of stuff nike has that can diversify your collection if you ever feel like expanding into other territories of the nike product

air maxes, foamposites, any type of penny shoe, griffeys, uptempos, alot of stuff nike has that can diversify your collection if you ever feel like expanding into other territories of the nike product

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I buy nothing but Nike's, pretty Brand Loyal.

sorry, man, but nikes not paying any of my bills. buy what i like and looks good, regardless of brand. closet has nike, jordan brand, reebok, adidas, puma, and even a pair of li nings.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I buy nothing but Nike's, pretty Brand Loyal.

sorry, man, but nikes not paying any of my bills. buy what i like and looks good, regardless of brand. closet has nike, jordan brand, reebok, adidas, puma, and even a pair of li nings.

Back
Top Bottom