"I believe it's called a......Ménage á trois"
+1 for the Seinfeld reference
laugh.gif

show up in da 8 ball jacket so she knows you aint playin
roll.gif

once yall get drunk or etc the couch wont even be on ya mind

she just saying that for now

U have access to the bed just play ya cards right
Pretty much, this.  Eat, have some drinks, then ask for a tour of the place.  Or have her throw on a movie and make your move on the couch.  Just don't over think it and you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Your in and you don't even know it. :smh:

basically. she invited you to come stay at her crib overnight? she's gaming you with that couch ****. shoulda said "its big enough for both of us?" or something.

for real man...
it's most likely just going to happen...

I've had success with many randoms before, so why am I all paranoid about this one?

Cuz you're probably really feeling this one.

Only thing iffy is the distance. I couldn't fade that trip. Drove through the mountains for some box once, never again in my life.

play the evening off on some nice guy chivalry type stuff.  take her out and have a little bit too much to drink. pretend like you calmed down and go to sleep.  wake up around 4am, go in the kitchen in your boxers with half a stiffy and start cooking and almost burn the house down,  proceed to take 3 shots of patron, stumble into her room with the eye of the tiger and put it in her butt when she's sleeping.

she should be cool with that and then you can overstay your welcome and go over there for days at a time and act like you own the place.

She's nice...
If you're in doubt, spoon her on the bed... Let it get firm on her cakes

profit.

:evil:

Just be yourself. If she doesn't like you for who you are then she doesn't deserve you. You can find someone who loves you for you

Back
Top Bottom