Nelly In Carmines 6s!!

don't know if it has been posted sorry if it has & sorry if in wrong place to post it but heres the pic, and can some 1 please tell me what kicks is MJrockin in the other pic?

pimp.gif

Should've matched it with the Cardinals jersey.

Clean, nonetheless. He probably got them for FREE considering he's co-owner of the Bobcats.

yea and plus i heard him and jordan brand coming together for an upcoming campaign something like that

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Funny. Some how with nelly rocking them i actually like them less.

it's probably cuz of the way he's rockin them but either way they are
pimp.gif
and a def copp 11 days left
laugh.gif

im suprised a pic of nelly rockn these didnt appear earlier since he and mj r business partners...in the 2nd pic does nelly have on the 15 se in the allstarcolorway???

Originally Posted by DrZjOrDaN

it's probably cuz of the way he's rockin them but either way they are
pimp.gif
and a def copp 11 days left
laugh.gif
True, when i think of a 6 the first thing that pops in my mind is the tongue and the heel. I guess his jeans kill it for me. Aside from all that its adope shoe.

Originally Posted by DrZjOrDaN

yea and plus i heard him and jordan brand coming together for an upcoming campaign something like that
Gentry stated that on someone's youtube video. Nelly and a couple of other artists....

I feel you man, hate when i see corney dudes wearing certain kix, clothes. Make me dislike it

i was a bit undecided about gettin these kicks and that pack but i think im on the bandwagon now....not cuz of nelly/this post though....i wasnt really a fanof the carmines ever, scratch out it bein rare etc, but they've just grown on me and i wanted to replace my red and white 17's which shamefully fellapart, sooooo....im in!

nelly is rockin em all wrong.. they look half beat.. and he is a clown.
roll.gif

now last week Terrance from 106&Park had them on with some jeans and they was
pimp.gif

that package is most def gonna be copped i am glad they have gotten all the ugly packages out the way so we can start getting some heat

Back
Top Bottom