Nelly is back...

Nelly can actually spit though, he just chooses not too...I remember he was in the Basement back in the day, and was spitting BARS

Nelly can actually spit though, he just chooses not too...I remember he was in the Basement back in the day, and was spitting BARS

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][h3]Nelly is back... [/h3][/td][/tr][/table]
To making mediocre music that I will never listen to
laugh.gif

As long as dude is happy with the music he is making.. It's not really my type, but the song is kind of catchy.

As long as dude is happy with the music he is making.. It's not really my type, but the song is kind of catchy.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

YOOO
.....I remember that sitting there just
eek.gif
hitting replay when I heard that freestyle...

I ain't know dude could rap like this:

I wholeheartedly agree with that statement above though. Dude knows how to make hit songs.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

YOOO
.....I remember that sitting there just
eek.gif
hitting replay when I heard that freestyle...

I ain't know dude could rap like this:

I wholeheartedly agree with that statement above though. Dude knows how to make hit songs.

Freestyle was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nelly & Murphy Lee went in...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Paid my respect to EAZY when i copped a coupe roofless ( ruthless)[/color]
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom