Nelly vs. Floyd Mayweather v2.0 ~~~ "It's kind of hard talking to someone who hasn't graduated High

I love when NT argues about other peoples money.
laugh.gif

Its part of the showtime deal to do these fake 24/7s, floyd can announce the date for a fight with no promotion besides a commercial a week before the fight & it will still do numbers, his money "shtick" died after the ortiz fight
and he can do that cause of the persona...money lifestyle that keeps him in the limelight and relevant. you may think it died...but i believe when he posted that picture of that check it was the most trending topic picture on the internet.... so ppl whether they admit it or not or hate him etc was still clicking on and viewing it, same with his 50 beef, his stunting pictures videos online... hell the tiny, t.i incident etc.... its his flashiness and his antics that keeps most of the general public interested in him. just on boxing alone it clearly isnt because ppl have this love for boxing (look at the nielsons) his aura, flashy, flamboyant shtick is what keeps pl interested in him, and what drives many fans to watch his fights, it damn sure isnt because ppl love boxing and are truly interested in the sport

:stoneface: C'mon Ricky...

Did you even bother what I was responding to?

It's not about him being "cool" with strangers... I was responding to the fact, people actually believe that his persona is an act... That he acts that way to play villain, so people can "watch" him lose.

I'm letting y'all know, that he's the same way ON and OFF the camera. There is no "act"... he does what he does to stay in the spot light, and to let people know that he's richer than them.
okaythen

Even if he's a real life doosh...

Why are people wishing he goes broke?

I don't know. Can't speak for them... But for myself? I have NEVER wished him or anybody else to go broke or death. :lol:

Sounds like a bunch of damn scorned females in here.

So NT hates Floyd but likes that Dan Bilzerian guy?

I swear NT sometimes man...

Matt-Hughes.gif

Say all you want, I hear this excuse all the time... I've met Mayweather countless times!

He's the same way on and off the camera! If you ain't on his payroll... he ain't cool with you.

If you have met him plenty of times, did you call him lame and doosh n etc to his face?

and he can do that cause of the persona...money lifestyle that keeps him in the limelight and relevant. you may think it died...but i believe when he posted that picture of that check it was the most trending topic picture on the internet.... so ppl whether they admit it or not or hate him etc was still clicking on and viewing it, same with his 50 beef, his stunting pictures videos online... hell the tiny, t.i incident etc.... its his flashiness and his antics that keeps most of the general public interested in him. just on boxing alone it clearly isnt because ppl have this love for boxing (look at the nielsons) his aura, flashy, flamboyant shtick is what keeps pl interested in him, and what drives many fans to watch his fights, it damn sure isnt because ppl love boxing and are truly interested in the sport
Hes floyd mayweather, his fights are gonna sell regardless as long as hes undefeated, he doesnt have to sell fights anymore, casual fans are gonna watch because hes the biggest fighter in the world, just like casual fans watch basketball because of jordan,kobe & lebron

Say all you want, I hear this excuse all the time... I've met Mayweather countless times!

He's the same way on and off the camera! If you ain't on his payroll... he ain't cool with you.

If you have met him plenty of times, did you call him lame and doosh n etc to his face?

Even if I told you I did.... Would you even believe me? :lol:

What exactly are you trying to prove? You trying to suggest that I should be scared of another man? :rofl:

Nelly gets no points for talking slick on TV, knowing damn well he wouldn't say that to that man's face.

Floyd needs to let it go tho, too many fish in the sea to be having public spats with rappers over dime a dozen chicks.

I don't know. Can't speak for them... But for myself? I have NEVER wished him or anybody else to go broke or death. :lol:
okay... My bad...

If you think he's a doosh then more owe lpower to you. You have had real life interactions with the man so you're hurt over some YouTube videos of him carrying money

Can't make everybody like you...

But to those wishing he goes broke...

:x

If you're q black man wishing he go broke then :smh: at you sir

Last edited:
who buys CDs anymore?!
laugh.gif
lol literally said this yesterday as this dude was trying to sell me some bootleg cds/mixtapes....im like dude wdf am i suppose to do with this...break up weed on it.... and he was looking at me like i was crazy...on some well how do you play music at the house, in your car? I just pivot in the opposite direction and walked away.

AND dont say just because hes undefeated he sells fights regardless... yes that plays a part but a lot of people just genuinely hate him and they want to see him lose regardless if hes undefeated or not....theres a lot of undefeated boxers right now but they dont sell fights nearly as close as floyd... so him being undefeated helps but him playing this persona that everyone hates actually sell fights... with all the hate he gets and how much people talk about him just shows hes still relevant and people still care about him hate it or love it...

i respect MM business sense/antics and undefeated record.
As far as his affairs outside of the ring it doesn't concern me. Very successful man, :pimp:
every man with power and wealth gets humbled. his day will come soon enough

You keep it going man, you keep those books rolling. You pick up all those books that you're going to read and not remember and you roll, man. You get that associate degree, okay. Then you get your bachelors, then you get your masters, then you get your master's masters, then you get your doctrine, you go, man. And then when everybody says quit you show them those degrees, man. When everybody says, "Hey, you're not working, you're not making any money". You say, "You look at my degrees and you look at my life. Yeah, I'm fifty two. So what? Hate all you want. But I'm smart, I'm so smart, and I'm in school. These guys are out here making money all these ways and I'm spendin' mine to be smart, you know why? Because when I die, buddy, you know what's going to keep me warm, that's right, those degrees"
sick.gif
roll.gif

i feel the same way

laugh.gif

As far as Floyd, I think it's dope dude flexes and is (or has the gimmick of being) an *******. Why can't he be? He's rich and undefeated.

Back
Top Bottom