Nelly vs. Floyd Mayweather v2.0 ~~~ "It's kind of hard talking to someone who hasn't graduated High

Lets not forget Ali was HATED back in the day. And the stuff he said to Frazier to promote their fights was downright foul.

This. Floyd modeled his whole career after Ali looking back at all that old footage, same situation different time. Of course Ali had an actual cause that he was down for and there as a lot of politics going on there but they were similar in more ways than not

Last edited:
Maybe I'm remembering wrong but Floyd doing that WWF stint was what turned him into what he is today in terms of character. His "character" is based off what he did there

I do
I still enjoy reading the booklet and notes and stuff
I like having the physical even though I burn it straight to iTunes to put on my iPod :lol:

Pretty much :lol: though there's no way you can walk into a Best Buy and ask if they have Freddie Gibbs or Roc Marciano. They'll just stoneface you and go "look in the back".

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but Floyd doing that WWF stint was what turned him into what he is today in terms of character. His "character" is based off what he did there
I think Floyd's heel turn was before he fought gatti, dude was displaying his persona for the first time in the public eye. Then he really turned it up a notch against delahoya which so happens to be his highest payday and that fight doing the biggest in ppv buys ever.

I think Floyd's heel turn was before he fought gatti, dude was displaying his persona for the first time in the public eye. Then he really turned it up a notch against delahoya which so happens to be his highest payday and that fight doing the biggest in ppv buys ever.

This. WWE got him cuz they saw how much hate he was getting from the boxing audience.

Floyd is the best at his sport and highest paid in all of sports.
Nelly is, "you still around?'" of his craft

If I was Floyd, I'de go buy St. Louis and Ashanti to piss ol boy off.
pimp.gif

Nelly lost years ago tho and 50 making vids about Floyd just keeps on reminding me how much of a lame he was smh at me buying that get rich or dying trying cd.

Even if he didn't, he won with that twitpic alone :lol:

I value education highly..but damn that man won at life.

Back
Top Bottom