Nelly vs. Floyd Mayweather v2.0 ~~~ "It's kind of hard talking to someone who hasn't graduated High

I dont care how much money you got because not being able to read is pathetic.

Especially for an American. I would maybe give him a pass if he was from some backwoods Alabama/Mississippi town

And 50 got quite a bit of money too..only folks he sonning with that check is nelly/tip

Floyd >>>>> 50

What I don't understand...

Is how SOOOOO many dudes want Floyd to go broke....

When 50 is just as much, if not More, of a jerk than Floyd...

But no one prays for his downfall.

I don't get it

Plenty of people pray for both of their downfalls so shut up with all that hurt

:x :x

Not eem sure where all that hostility came from, famb...

Chill...

If you think 50 has anywhere near the amount of vitriol and wish for failure directed at him as Floyd, then there isn't much to talk about.

"Except my challenge"
:rofl: :rofl:

Dude's out here embarrasing himself.
"You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house, and......"
:rofl:
bruuuhhhh...

I seen that on his Facebook post and thought "how come no one noticed this??"

Dude completely spelled it wrong...

That's not even an autocorrect error.

:lol:

Floyd >>>>> 50

What I don't understand...

Is how SOOOOO many dudes want Floyd to go broke....

When 50 is just as much, if not More, of a jerk than Floyd...

But no one prays for his downfall.

I don't get it
Jim Ross interviewed Mauro Ranallo. They came to the conclusion that America hates to see a rich, successful, and arrogant black man dominate his field. Blacks and whites both hate him. Perfect heel

Irrelevancy can drive these men to desperation. 50 hasn't been relevant since "get rich or do trying", and let's not even mention Nelly :rofl:

Floyd has been the champ for nearly 20 years. They're mad that he's been much more successful in his career than they will ever be in theirs.

And you know, the sodium levels rise.
Floyd :smokin

Can't read too well and still wins :lol:

Floyd :smokin

You trying to be Floyd's handmaiden fam?

50 & Nelly both some cornballs. Floyds arrogance is funny to me and hes winning at life. He cant read, oh wow. He can just pay a tutor to help him with that and then poof problem gone. Reading aint that hard, making over 100 mil in your career is

this entire situation is hilarious; the way 50 says "harry potter book, *****" and floyd daring 50 to post a vid of his son saying he loves him :lol:

But i mean when was floyd supposed to learn how to read well lol? He been in the gym since he could walk. He was supposed to give up boxing training for English class?

But I knew dude was a little slow in that area at the BET Awards because dude was struggling to read his lines from the teleprompter/struggling to remember his script and I thought I was the only one who noticed it.​

50 has always been B made. You NEVER hear Floyd bring this guys name up AT ALL unless someone asks and even then he's just like "we cool we don't talk no more" but 50 constantly taking shots on social media. Constantly. Like a scorned lover.

Last edited:
50 is trying to throw shots at floyd for his reading abilities, yet he can't even spell. :rofl:

This is too funny right now

I would rather know how to read over making a few spelling mistakes any day.

this dude can't even read his contracts

Praying for another man to fail has to be one of the most feminine things a man can do.

well mayweather always talking down on others and cockey.

I would rather know how to read over making a few spelling mistakes any day.

this dude can't even read his contracts

well mayweather always talking down on others and cockey.
I guarantee you the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS can't read those legally binding contracts.

You're a damb lawyer... You see how many people get screwed by just not reading contracts

If it was that easy, your services wouldn't be needed.

And I've only rard Floyd talk down opponents in the context of boxing.

I might be wrong on that last part though.

People that only have a lot of money are usually unhappy, just saying.

Even athletes doing what they love and getting paid very well?
And your scenario equals "only have money" how?

who says that's all he has?
Um, no one?

don't know your financial situation but this is usually a broke *****'s favorite thing to say​

Or a person that's seen a bunch of millionaires depressed/self harm

Even athletes doing what they love and getting paid very well?

Yea, but *input negative comment here to make me feel better about someone being much more succesful at life than I am*
If you measure success by money .. you know what nvm :lol:

Back
Top Bottom