NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Starfox is as hard as I remember it being as a kid... No love for Secret of Mana? Only thing better was Seiken Densetsu 3/Secret of Mana 2. Both are must-plays for RPG fans. Tempted to start it up but I'd be playing all night for the next couple days.
I got to stage 5 quick as hell maybe died once... the more I play it I'm like wow this is a ripoff of Star Wars :lol:

Basically if you're a veteran of going after hyped sneaker releases/hyped Supreme releases, getting a SNES Classic should've been easily accomplished (unless you preordered from Amazon before the Treasure Trucks were announced........**** AMAZON still)

Basically if you're a veteran of going after hyped sneaker releases/hyped Supreme releases, getting a SNES Classic should've been easily accomplished (unless you preordered from Amazon before the Treasure Trucks were announced........**** AMAZON still)
Yea super easy

Lot's of projection going on at 11:43 :lol:

Got me like
giphy.gif

Anybody's ThinkGeek 8am Eastern Restock move yet? Mine Still says processing, staying positive. Lmao at the "scalpers" term. Here at NT we are at least 50% resellers whether is to get your own for free or just to make money. Save the scalpers for the sports and entertainment events lol

Back
Top Bottom