NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

yo for people that followed the nes classic were some really going for $900 what was the peak resell for nes classic

The only thing holding me back from buying one is the wired controllers. I'm no longer a kid playing games in my bedroom in front of a portable TV. I have a 65" beast 20ft away from my couch. No way I'm sitting on the floor to play Street Fighter in my 30's after a hard day of work. Give me a wireless controller I can settle down on the couch with and I'm sold.

They offer wireless controllers and extension cords.

2171FC45-59B7-4888-BD2A-061D3B640B07.jpeg
Why do these people keep referring to resellers as "scalpers"?

How young or old is everyone in here :lol: scalpers is an old word for resellers

Think I'm gonna play Super Mario RPG first when I finally get one of my preorders in. Can't wait.

The only thing holding me back from buying one is the wired controllers. I'm no longer a kid playing games in my bedroom in front of a portable TV. I have a 65" beast 20ft away from my couch. No way I'm sitting on the floor to play Street Fighter in my 30's after a hard day of work. Give me a wireless controller I can settle down on the couch with and I'm sold.
Lol man I had a chair in the middle of my living room I was like hell nah , then isco isco put me on to the wireless controllers I went and copped them asap

contra and megaman is so hard..I hav no patience lol

did not play metroid yet..I only played the NES version and I was terrible at it as a kid..maybe I will like this one

I played as chun-li and ryu was giving me problems

super Mario world is wayyyy more playable on a big screen than on my 3DS

I will go back to Zelda when I'm mentally prepared...that game is so dope and well put together

Played all the 2 player games last night with some homies.. wish there were more tho

Forgot how piff the soundtracks were back in the day :nthat:

Old school street fighters are the best IMO

They should have had at least one sports game and one more RPG

I don't know how anyone ever beat super ghouls and ghosts

game is punishing

im gonna play through super mario rpg first

Back
Top Bottom