NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I agree but I played it so many times..hard for me to get back into without feeling like a chore

It does get tiring to marathon thru at times...........which is why I'm playing it alongside Super Mario RPG (still the GOAT).

I alternate between the two when I get bored with one of them. I did try to play a little bit of Megaman X though (since I never owned the game growing up, but I did play it a a friend's house one time). I didn't use the passwords on it though, which I still remember back in the day for Megaman X.

It does get tiring to marathon thru at times...........which is why I'm playing it alongside Super Mario RPG (still the GOAT).

I alternate between the two when I get bored with one of them. I did try to play a little bit of Megaman X though (since I never owned the game growing up, but I did play it a a friend's house one time). I didn't use the passwords on it though, which I still remember back in the day for Megaman X.
I can't believe SMW 2 wasn't the same format..Mario RPG is cool..way too easy and kind of slow..but it's def cool..

Megaman is hard..but it's know to be hard..I don't kno if I hav the patience..contra will get some playing time..also metroid

You've never played SMW? Top 5 game of all time.

Practically never. Maybe 4 times tops when the Snes display at Toys R Us let you play for 3 minutes at a time before it reset, haha. I went from my Nes straight to Sega Genesis so that's why I missed out.

First impressions since you never played SMW?

I'm really liking the graphics, music and new abilities like that screen flipping part in the first levels. My only problem is not knowing what to do with certain buttons. I'll have to check out those online manuals.

Now, do I like it better than Super Mario bros 3? No, that game is still my favorite game of all time but this SMW game is pretty good!

image.png
median prices around $170

Practically never. Maybe 4 times tops when the Snes display at Toys R Us let you play for 3 minutes at a time before it reset, haha. I went from my Nes straight to Sega Genesis so that's why I missed out.

I'm really liking the graphics, music and new abilities like that screen flipping part in the first levels. My only problem is not knowing what to do with certain buttons. I'll have to check out those online manuals.

Now, do I like it better than Super Mario bros 3? No, that game is still my favorite game of all time but this SMW game is pretty good!
Frog suit SM3 best thing ever

You can literally buy an old SNES for $5 ... Clean it up, gut it and put a pi in there just like the thing y'all are fawning over, for $40 ... You will have every game and whatever controller you want ... I don't understand what the hype is about ...

You can literally buy an old SNES for $5 ... Clean it up, gut it and put a pi in there just like the thing y'all are fawning over, for $40 ... You will have every game and whatever controller you want ... I don't understand what the hype is about ...
yeah but some don't wanna go that route

Lol cuz I can't believe this **** ... the most poppin thread on NT is y'all letting Nintendo sell you a glorified emulator ... I mean I look back at my Jordan days saying damn I was an idiot, but this is some next level stuff ...

Triggered much?

Chill dude, not everyone thinks like you.

Lol cuz I can't believe this **** ... the most poppin thread on NT is y'all letting Nintendo sell you a glorified emulator ... I mean I look back at my Jordan days saying damn I was an idiot, but this is some next level stuff ...
It’s a collectors item that’s pretty neat to have. Not everything has to be super practical. That’s like saying why would you ever go out to lunch when you could easily make a chicken sandwich at home. Or a more apt example would be asking why people go to the movies when they could easily stream the movie at home for free Illegally with a Kodi setup

Plus some people get a weird feeling about emulating games, feel like they’re stealing. If you get this you can play those old games all you want without that feeling

Back
Top Bottom