NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Lol cuz I can't believe this **** ... the most poppin thread on NT is y'all letting Nintendo sell you a glorified emulator ... I mean I look back at my Jordan days saying damn I was an idiot, but this is some next level stuff ...
If you are here only to slander people for what they want to spend their money on, then the same can be said for whatever you decide to spend your money on.

You can literally buy an old SNES for $5 ... Clean it up, gut it and put a pi in there just like the thing y'all are fawning over, for $40 ... You will have every game and whatever controller you want ... I don't understand what the hype is about ...

HDMI stuff i guess...

im parital to da retro consoles u can just program with mad roms.

kendrick-damn.jpg

NYC :rolleyes

It’s an $80 nostalgic video game, that we want to cop because we feel like it. We didn’t “let Nintendo sell” us ****. It’s not that deep my guy.

Such wonderful posts of Wisdom in Thread this Sunday:
-guess I can buy the scrap body of an exotic car, fix up and flex emulate.
-complain I work in my young age, come back home to my big *** tv, but complain about length of a cord.
-"I want to cop, but not go through hoops".

IMG_2728.GIF

Such wonderful posts of Wisdom in Thread this Sunday:
-guess I can buy the scrap body of an exotic car, fix up and flex emulate.
-complain I work in my young age, come back home to my big *** tv, but complain about length of a cord.
-"I want to cop, but not go through hoops".

IMG_2728.GIF

Yeah I understand the ppl who camped for this who really wanted this..but if u did a lot of work to resell I will never say scalp..ur doing it wrong

Probably one of the most active threads on NT right now... Snes was a pivotal point of a lot of people's lives, sure a lot of people say "it's just video games" okay but for a lot of others growing up it was more than that.. just let people rock man.. it's pretty cool pushing that purple power button all over again

Man, Super Mario World is already giving me issues. Took me 30 minutes to try to figure out where to unlock the green switches lmaoooo

Back
Top Bottom