NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

So I guess we wait for restocks now? I was omw to my best friends wedding on release day so I missed out.

image.png
u should b good

Shoot. Do I need a new account. Got in

Hmmm. It recognizes me and It won’t let me add it to the cart. I assume because I’m in US

Last edited:
That system was overpriced for no reason :smh:

It literally was an arcade machine adapted for home use. The cartridges were interchangeable between the arcade machine and the console.

As Nike Jordan Nike Jordan said, it was a niche console and you really had to LOVE the fighting games and shoot 'em ups that dominated its game library.

Holding out for the US version

This local shop has the OG SNES with SMW for about $120...but I like the compact form + more game selection of the Mini

I currently have the OG ‘85 nintendo as well so i’m torn on staying OG or going Mini

Holding out for the US version

This local shop has the OG SNES with SMW for about $120...but I like the compact form + more game selection of the Mini

I currently have the OG ‘85 nintendo as well so i’m torn on staying OG or going Mini
That's too much..I just pd $45 for SNES at a flea market a month ago

The real bottleneck in N64 emulation is the CPU/GPU (especially GPU). Budget components just don't cut it.

There's more to it than the OG retail price. If you're not playing on the original hardware, it's tough to emulate the N64 with modern budget components.

This is why I have more faith that the Virtual Console on the Nintendo Switch may finally be coming next year after this............there is no way Nintendo is willing to continue to "shell out money" for more of these mini retro console collector's time WITHOUT making sure their new mainline selling console isn't getting its love too.

We'll get out N64 stuff.........and Gamecube stuff..........once they announce that Virtual Console next year (especially if they want us to pay them $20 a year for their damn low-quality online service)

The real bottleneck in N64 emulation is the CPU/GPU (especially GPU). Budget components just don't cut it.

There's more to it than the OG retail price. If you're not playing on the original hardware, it's tough to emulate the N64 with modern budget components.

I don't think it's the real problem, high powered pcs can't run 64 properly either with the current emulators

the current emulators are just trash

it's way more powerful games being emulated perfectly like ps2 and others

Back
Top Bottom