NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Every time I find a key in Super Mario World...

poeWugHZj

Ordered but the expected delivery is set for October 31st - November 3rd:blush:

98D52868-72A4-4F39-93CC-6C7FF0B1FBE8.jpeg
Better than an estimated delivery date of never :lol:

Plus they don’t take the money until they ship so it’s just like getting your guaranteed order in before the release date

Last edited:
plugged in my UK SNES just now. Worth the extra days wait. I'd only run SMW2 via emulator, it's nice to see how snappy it plays on this thing. Can't wait to really have some time to crack out and get into the RPGs.

It’s funny the order from Amazon Spain ended up costing less than my Thinkgeek order

About to cancel my ThinkGeek because of that taxed total. System was so glitchy: first card order canceled, second paypal from two to one. Pending. Site is so MonkeyA-$-$.

This is why I have more faith that the Virtual Console on the Nintendo Switch may finally be coming next year after this............there is no way Nintendo is willing to continue to "shell out money" for more of these mini retro console collector's time WITHOUT making sure their new mainline selling console isn't getting its love too.

We'll get out N64 stuff.........and Gamecube stuff..........once they announce that Virtual Console next year (especially if they want us to pay them $20 a year for their damn low-quality online service)

These are hype items and there's barely any R&D costs for Nintendo. Almost akin to Nike/JB retroing shoes from their archives.

With N64 they could simply run Wii hardware along with bundling the existing N64 Virtual Console library on it and calling it a day. The nostalgia of having a 'mini-N64' as well as the controllers will ensure a sell-out regardless of the fact that the 'ish has been out there for a while through another service (Wii & Wii U).

Besides these high profit margin items can help Nintendo develop killer apps for their Switch and mobile divisions.

I could careless...........I just want my Virtual Console on the Switch, enough of these retro mini console distractions.

They're just delaying these classic retro Nintendo games being playabe on the Switch instead (don't give me that $8 garbage for the original "arcade version" of Mario Bros.).

No more money towards future classics......PUT THEM ON THE SWITCH VIRTUAL CONSOLE, AND MAKE EVERYONE BUY A SWITCH INSTEAD.

Glad to see folks enjoying the SNES. Was always my favorite system (Along with PS2).

Had the Roms forever, haven't played them in years, yall are inspiring me to boot them up and mess around

Ordered but the expected delivery is set for October 31st - November 3rd:blush:
Could be worse....
Mine is estimated for November 16th. :lol:
I've never done the overseas Amazon thing, how do I know they won't cancel the order since I'm in the US? :nerd:

Last edited:
I could careless...........I just want my Virtual Console on the Switch, enough of these retro mini console distractions.

They're just delaying these classic retro Nintendo games being playabe on the Switch instead (don't give me that $8 garbage for the original "arcade version" of Mario Bros.).

No more money towards future classics......PUT THEM ON THE SWITCH VIRTUAL CONSOLE, AND MAKE EVERYONE BUY A SWITCH INSTEAD.

Ah, this makes sense. You have a Switch and don't feel like you are being given tools to get everything out of it. But they are making these new systems, that folks will play for 6 months and then your Switch will have........nothing.

I agree, put it on Switch and make folks buy that.

But of course, they see the Dollars for NOW and not long term

Back
Top Bottom