NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Cooked at bestbuy 5th ave. showed up at 6:55am and they started giving out tickets at 7am. i was 90th in line. probably waited all but 5 mins. Apparently the nintendo flagship store at Rockefeller center is an absolute 5hit show...

No one should be striking out

Went to pick mine up 33 minute after open they still got a few. Two older women checking out and got a few left with people walking in to grab

Guy at GameStop said these are gonna be stocked regularly through the holidays
Just went to GameStop at Lenox and they only had preorders left. Tried to save myself some steps walking over to my job but the dudes in there aren't answering the phones. When I got there dude looked at the phone ringing and declined the call. It's not like it was even busy enough for all that. Literally only 3 people in the store.

Just woke up. My Wal-Mart order still hasn't shipped, wondering if I should just go to target to be safe at this point.

IMG_5976.JPG

About to get my second one from Target. The line was 64 people deep.

heres my story... tried on here at 3am failed on thinkgeek and gamestop online... called out of work before going to bed.... woke up at 8am get to my toys r us at 9.... im like 28th in line but they had 60 systems and they had like total 50 people in line....waited an hour to cop my system... it was easy... i couldve easily went there when the store opened and been good but i didnt want to take my chances...
20170929_094212.jpg

20170929_104725.jpg

Just woke up. My Wal-Mart order still hasn't shipped, wondering if I should just go to target to be safe at this point.

Do it, my Wal-Mart order hadn't shipped either. Turns out it is backordered and wont ship for another week or so.

I canceled it and picked up a console in store.

Re sellers are going to end up doing the store re stocks when they are sitting on these and can't re sell for a $50 profit and end up returning these to stores.

Re sellers are going to end up doing the store re stocks when they are sitting on these and can't re sell for a $50 profit :lol:

I see that happening.... resell prices are dropping by the minute.

What's happening is that, the first wave was listed at $200+

Then the next wave was listed at $150+

By the end of the day prices are going to be around $100-$120

They keep trying to outsell each other.

Just snagged the 2nd to last one from Walmart just running in before wk ... chick wouldn't let me be great with both. I even did my best Peter griffin impersonation but there was only 2 chicks working & they were ON IT(salty ,been there since 4am,wanted one too, yadda yadda)

Struck out 4 times in 10 mins lol

A frys employee told me he wasn't allowed to purchase one at his store because he works there

Back
Top Bottom