Netflix: Marco Polo

just watched se01 ep01, i see the appeal, but this being in english makes it weird as hell,

would have worked much better if it was in mandarin

Kaidu soft b constantly questioning himself and his choices

He dont want it with Benedict Khan

Last edited:
Master Polo can do know wrong.

Gets all the favor, all the trust, all the gifts, all the tools, all the girls, all the women, all the love, all the kisses.

Must be the most favored man in History.

He reminds me of some anime characters who got all the girls wanting them like crazy but Marco actually follows through and gets the yambz.

I just finished season 2, it was pretty good.

Who is the actress for the real blue princess? :pimp:

Too expensive without much hype or acclaim. I wish they could wrap up the story with a 2 hour movie.

Too expensive without much hype or acclaim. I wish they could wrap up the story with a 2 hour movie.

Yeah it just wasn't as strong as Netflix's other shows.

I wish more shows were just mini series like Night Of. UK shows do that a lot just limited run shows.

Have to agree, it was tough to sit through at times. I still haven't finished Season 2 although I probably will now :lol:

Period shows are always expensive so u gotta go big or go home w/ those.

Still got to see some decent wiminiz in it :lol:

I thought johnny tran's daughter was gorgeous. Plus I admire her wrestling skills. Wouldn't hesitate to wife that fine Mongolian woman. The blue princess was cute.

I had a feeling that the cost would be too great given the lack of explosive appeal like other Netflix original shows.

Back
Top Bottom