Never met anyone that actually eats or likes Long John Silver's.

We had the Arby's thread back on the old platform, so let's discuss some more fast food for a second. 

Do any of you frequent Long John Silver's?  I don't eat a lot of fast food, but the idea of fast food SEAFOOD is
sick.gif

They've been around for a minute.  They've got to have some loyal fans to have stayed in business for this long. 

What gives? 

Don't know about the fish, but them chicken planks are chronic..And the hush puppies too..Oh, and the crunchy things at the bottom of the basket are more addictive than heroin..

LOL be careful dudes caught feelings in my arbys thread. But yeah the chicken and fish taste the same. Not a fan

My parents used to eat it, they seemed to like it. I guess they just phased it out now. It always looked disgusting to me, though.

I've never desired to eat at a Long John Silver's. I'm with op, the thought of eating fast food seafood is not the business.

I like LJS, but I can never find a clean one. You know, the fries taste like old oil, stuff is just sloppily put togetehr etc. If I could find a nice 1 Id eat there

I use to eat there years ago...food is too salty for my taste now. Rather eat Captain D's.....Love their stuffed crab

Last edited:
I had it last week because I was craving sea food.

It was a decent placeholder for my fried shrimp craving.

Went to papadeauxs 5 days later that **** was crack :pimp:

Last edited:
its good tho, thx for reminding me to go.

eat it maybe twice a year but its always fuego. 
pimp.gif

Haven't been there in like 7 years. Went to a Captain D's back in 2008. Most of the food is expensive...you could get a meal from Red Lobster for only a few dollars more

Back
Top Bottom