Never met anyone that actually eats or likes Long John Silver's.

have my area doesnt have one but living in new england, the mom and pop seafood place is the crack house. getting shrimp, lobster, and clams then eating that day>>

i bet most of you havent eaten fresh seafood. and i feel sorry for you

I never go there but the few times I've had it, I thought the chicken planks and hush puppies were good haha.

Never tried anything else there b/c I don't like seafood.

at the end of each commercial (atleast the ones i remember as a kid from the '90s) they always ended it with that guy yelling in the background "TRUST THE GORRDONNSS FIISHERRMAAAANNNNN"

I used to think it was "JESSICCAA THE FISSHERRMANNN" im all like "jajaja que?"
you quoted a pic with the name clearly visible and still got it wrong :lol:

Don't know about the fish, but them chicken planks are chronic..And the hush puppies too..Oh, and the crunchy things at the bottom of the basket are more addictive than heroin..

Hell yeah. I remember in HS (mid to late 90s) one of my buddies used to order "extra crispies"..he always had to explain what he meant to them..

Now, they have them in the menu as "extra crunchies" for .69 or something like that..

Same guy used to go through DQ and order 6 slices of toast lol...(12 wedges)

I had some of their fries that were cold and left over once but that's it. I don't eat seafood. I'll go as far as fish cakes and Red Lobster's biscuit/crab cake.

I saw a LJS nd Sonic on the way to Vegas.

Never ate LJS, but judging from the commercials im cool on it.

I used to eat it all the time when I was a kid, but I hadn't seen one until a few months ago when I had to go to the MBON in Pikesville, MD. I stopped in for lunch and got like, some sea captains platter or something that had a little bit of everything. It was crazy dirty in there and it wasn't any good. I will say, however, that the chicken planks murder anything coming out of KFC.

:wow: some of yall have never seen a sonic? Don't worry your not missing out on much :lol: . Sonic used to be crack especially when the girls used to be cute and serve your food on skates wearing short shorts. Now (at least in my town) it's just a bunch of heroin addicted teenage moms :x
LJS is alright sometimes. The one near my house , you can smell from the highway tho.

There's two Sonic's around here, One is where teenagers hang out at and another one by a little league baseball park, Just hot cougars and MILF's in that Sonic. :pimp:

There's tons of Sonic's down here in Texas.

My city has 5 Sonic drive inns, or used to. Thing I hate about them, is they make the carhops run. They are only making minimum wage, but the least they could do is allow them to comfortably stroll back into the kitchen after making a dropoff, but they literally have to sprint back or they probably get fired or something, all to save 5 seconds

And I agree about LJS. I don't even get how they are still open.

But Braum's beasts on both, and you can get fresh groceries there, plus the Sonic next door to Braum's buys their vanilla ice cream and bananas from Braum's. I saw a Sonic employee coming out of the Braum's fresh market with multiple bags and running it next door to Sonic and had the ... face.

blake-griffin-surprised.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom