never sell yeezys via ebay... you will get burned. (fraud alert)

so i sold a pair of yeezys via ebay for 1450. Sent it with signature confirmation no insurance. buyer signed for it and is now complaining i sent the wrong pair. im sure this is going to rule in his favor. I advise for everyone to videotape yourself packing the shoes and shipping. so watch out for don14red via ebay. He says i sent this smh... i will post the outcome. buyer is probably going to win. Hope karma gets to this a hole.

View media item 2132468

so i sold a pair of yeezys via ebay for 1450. Sent it with signature confirmation no insurance. buyer signed for it and is now complaining i sent the wrong pair. im sure this is going to rule in his favor. I advise for everyone to videotape yourself packing the shoes and shipping. so watch out for don14red via ebay. He says i sent this smh... i will post the outcome. buyer is probably going to win. Hope karma gets to this a hole.

View media item 2132468
get the weight of your shipment then show their is difference between what he claims you sent. One pair of yeezys should weight about as much as one left AF1. Good luck fam

Title should've been : Never sell ANYTHING via ebay - you will get burned fraud alert.

This is like the seventh post about someone getting scammed buying some Yeezys on here in the past few weeks. If I had known you suburbanites were shelling out that kind of coin for these I would have started reselling them

This is like the seventh post about someone getting scammed buying some Yeezys on here in the past few weeks. If I had known you suburbanites were shelling out that kind of coin for these I would have started reselling them

He sold them.

Not again :smh:

Buying shoes to make a profit while preventing other people to buy them at retail. oh well...

Last edited:

View media item 2132468
Can't you sue him on Judge Joe Brown

Last edited:
that sucks, hope it works out for you OP.

in what state is he in?

so i sold a pair of yeezys via ebay for 1450. 

thats worth more than my car 
ohwell.gif

Anyone got weight info on how much those air forces weigh? My package was 8 pounds

Just go to any shipping service (USPS has the the self service) and get a picture or video with the weight of the shoes on the scale.

Af1 should weight around 4-5 lbs depending on size.

OP where are you getting those colors, are you dying them? [emoji]127926[/emoji][emoji]127926[/emoji][emoji]127926[/emoji]

For real tho I hope it works out in your favor.

$1450 for a pair of shoes :rofl:

Just sell on Stockx or GOAT, I was in charge of collecting money and buying a pair if Yeezy's for a bachelor party gift and I used GOAT

that being said, I think it's insane people pay these kind of prices for Yeezy's and I bet most people can't even really afford them

Last edited:
Does eBay still hold the funds for a few days?

If they do, please tell me you waited until the funds were available & then transferred the money to your bank before you shipped.

Does eBay still hold the funds for a few days?

If they do, please tell me you waited until the funds were available & then transferred the money to your bank before you shipped.

I already transferred funds to my bank... But yes I have a negative balance now. When and if they rule in buyers favor I'm sure PayPal would put a collection out for me if I don't pay up. O well.

Back
Top Bottom