Never take your car to Midas. Vol Oil all over

I stopped messing with the chain shops years ago after my mechanic told me they used cheap oil despite showing all the name brands. I got three Chevys and take them all to the dealer.

Damn OP, sounds like you Midas whale have done it yourself.

I was doing errands that day and I thought it would be an in and out deal, boy I was wrong. I like to work on my car myself, but it was just a random day when I got that oil change. Also update about my car, it is now having idle/rpm problem. They must have messed up some of the sensor. Smh I won't stop until I get them in court, bruhs!!!

Any lawyers in Bay Area here?

While on car maintenance.

What shops can you go in and ask for a Diagnosis on the engine check light and get the codes at no cost or repair?

Last edited:
an oil change is the easiest thing to do,i do mine all the time.not worth paying someone to do it.but still sucks cuz there supposed to be professionals

luckily my dads a mechanic and taught me everything i know...Dont get raped out here guys.

if all else fails.next time youtube it and see how its done,ive done everything from hooking up my own internet to fixing my oven.save a lot of $$$.

internet got me out here on my macgyver swag

i called them on friday and they gave me a stupid *** update... talking about their insurance is giving them a hard time because the guy tested dirty i was like what in the hell that got to do with my car you have a collision center there whats the big deal they said they still have to use their insurance.. they gave me a loaner and a $200 gift card for gas when the accident first happened so i told them friday to give me another gift card  and they did for $250....
mad.gif
 said it was going to take 2 more week
nevermind read your other post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom