NEW 2013 Range Rover

yoo whatever Range has that big *** windshield looking like a big *** flat screen is the go to model :pimp: not sure which year but is newer...

Whatever happened to being able to take a Range Rover off road. As each generation passes it seems like they go closer and closer to becoming a road only SUV. This thing looks like it has no usable ground clearance for off roading. Not a fan.

????

Even the Evoque is capable (to a certain extent) on going off-road. It isn't as extreme as the regular RR but for what it is made for, it is more than capable considering it is meant for some rich urbanites. I see no reason why this one can't go off-road as well as the older/current gen. The current gen can still go off-road with the best of them, Top Gear constantly brags about it and why they use it as their camera truck.

Eh.

I prefer the current one, but I'm sure when our [insert fav celebrity here] starts crushing in it will all have a change of heart.

I can't decide just yet, but it isn't bad, although the previous egneration set the bar very high.
INterior is clean, very nice.

It looks alright... they don't really make drastic changes from the previous models.

Can't believe it's been 10 years since they changed the last body style model.

Back
Top Bottom