NEW 2013 Range Rover

[quote name="Ryda421"] land rover defender >>>>>>>>[/quote]

this man knows. if i wanted (or had the money to buy haha) a luxury suv, i'm going mercedes or bmw.

The went back to true luxery quilted seats, and nice to see that they are still doing real wood work.
But that front end is straight off a sedan...it looks horrible. The flat front has been a Range Rover trademark for
decades. There may be a slight decline in sales numbers as people get used to this version.

2013 ford explorer

new ford explorer with stock range rover wheels

i know somebody is gonna do it

Fords Range Rovers >>>>>>> TATA Motors Range Rover

Im a Chevy guy and I gotta admit Ford shouldve kept the Range. :smh: Not bad looking, but the older models were much better.

So not only does the reliability suck, but the looks are worse too? 

That thing looks like a FORD, all day. 

I hear the electrical problems on them are 
sick.gif

ya forgot range rover was owned by ford? i wouldn't be surprised if Ford designers basically drew these up right after they did da flex, explorer, and fusion.

and aluminum SUV? da dings on this body is gonna be a PROBLEM.

range rover sport >*

ya forgot range rover was owned by ford? i wouldn't be surprised if Ford designers basically drew these up right after they did da flex, explorer, and fusion.

and aluminum SUV? da dings on this body is gonna be a PROBLEM.

range rover sport >*

Ford got rid of the Land Rover division back in 2008 selling it to an Indian manufacturer called Tata. I don't think I've liked any of the Range Rovers since they switched over to the new style. For my money the County LWB still looks the best.

Whatever happened to being able to take a Range Rover off road. As each generation passes it seems like they go closer and closer to becoming a road only SUV. This thing looks like it has no usable ground clearance for off roading. Not a fan.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to being able to take a Range Rover off road. As each generation passes it seems like they go closer and closer to becoming a road only SUV. This thing looks like it has no usable ground clearance for off roading. Not a fan.

Who really goes off road anymore? Besides, thats what Land Rovers are for.

You can't have luxury and function.

Last edited:

The roots of Range Rover started off as an off road vehicle. And tons of people go off roading still.

lies.

thats what range rovers WERE...thats what AMG benzes and M series bimmers are..etc.

Back
Top Bottom