NEW AIR JORDAN VI, THE FUTURE RELEASE?

Well let me start by saying, the Air Jordan VI is my favorite shoe.(I know who cares) Anyways, with this new "rumor" about MJ doing a thing withGatorade (I know old news) to be released in FEB '09, is it fair to say that this could be more true then not? And if so lets take a vote onwhich one it would probably be, then the one we hope for. I say this because only 5 orig. colorways were made and the "blk/infrared" hasbeen retro'd along with the "Carmine's" and the "Sept. Blue" we got a "Mid-night Navy"
eyes.gif
(<I know, not fair to say)but only leaving 2 colors....Soooooooo....I'll start it off

1.(prob.be) some new color
indifferent.gif

2. (hope for) wht/infrared
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Post like these let hype builds at its finest. . .

Sorry not the intention, just want thought on what people want vs. what we "might" get
eyes.gif
So your answer was............

white infrared ftw

actually sep blues would be nice 2

dont really care for maroons though

I think its gonna be some crazy, colorful, flashy colorway like the Olympics. Doubt you can get White Infrared out of a shoe named "Gatorade"

We'll see..

I say we don't do anything and just wait to see what comes out instead of building hype like the CDP 11/12 thread.

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Post like these let hype builds at its finest. . .

yep now people are going to start saying that the white infrareds are going to come out

eyes.gif
Yea only if you don't know how to read
smh.gif

i will be fine with either black infareds or white infareds...................oh please let those be it

its going to be the wht/infrareds. I can't wait till after the final CDP is released so people can get the pics they always plead for.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

lol...and he sends us come Christmas and Kwanzaa inspired shoes like those Spizikes from last year????lol....
Word up son lol, so who knows the address for the North Pole?

The colorways are just getting to ridiculous. The last Olympic VI's are just garbage.

Remember what you all thought when you heard of an Olympic 6 retro....l0l

Well now think about these..smh

Back
Top Bottom