NEW AIR JORDAN VI, THE FUTURE RELEASE?

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by tha2one

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

5f316a1b8760e7e415d0e97c74c27cc8b62a6b92.jpg

eek.gif

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP THE MADNEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DONT DO IT!!! RECONSIDER!!!
roll.gif

DONT THINK A GATORADE COLORWAY WILL LOOK NORMAL SO I SAY PASS BE4 I REALLY EVEN SEE THIS CRAP........
JUST OFF OF PREVIOUS OLYMPIC AND SIX RING $!$ THATS BEEN CUMIN OUT

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Post like these let hype builds at its finest. . .

yep now people are going to start saying that the white infrareds are going to come out
pimp.gif
IF, I said IF vi's come out, they would probably beGreen and orange.

hopefully any of the og colors will be released (please white infrareds). most likely its not gonna happen. we'll get stuck with some ugly inspired cw.like a dtrt, pure moneys and black cats O_O.

It has 2 be black infrareds the best of all 6's but knowin jb it probably wont be hopefully it will though thats the only ones that will get my flow.

if these VI's do actually drop I could totally see JB throwing out some outrageous colorway. something along the lines of the olympics. give us OGCOLORWAYS PLEASE.

There is no chance at all of these being an OG colorway. There is also no montsrosity that JB could release that would surprise or shock me in anyway. Everyphotoshoped pic in this thread is probably a thousand times more decent than what they have in mind.

I say this because only 5 orig. colorways were made and the "blk/infrared" has been retro'd along with the "Carmine's" and the "Sept. Blue" we got a "Mid-night Navy"
Let me help you out. (colorway names not exact)

There is no sept blue. The box said spt blue which was short for sport blue just as there is sport red, sport royal, etc.

The original colors were white/infrared, black/infrared, white/sport blue, white/black/carmine and off white/maroon.
Of these only the black/infrared and the carmines have been retroed. Sport blues haven't been.

The white/midnight navy were a retro+ release in late 2000. Retro black/infrared dropped around august 2000. Midnight Navy/White Olympics dropped in 2000.There were white/carolina and black/silver lows for men and white/pink lows for women around 01 or 02.

Other retro releases were the black/gold in the Defining Moments Pack and the 2008 Olympics.

I may have missed something...

Back
Top Bottom