NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Thanks for the feedback

Meh im gonna give it a good. Are FTL etc shipping out yet cuz the sites still saying mid Jan which is now pretty much.

Cant decide on color though. Simple blk/white or somethin diff since i plan on hrabbing the blk/red xx8s
I think January 17th is the first day they're shipping out

Had my foot completely buried last night by a big, big man. It hurt but no damage.
no damage to your foot or to the shoe? 
laugh.gif

i guess im just asking cuz if someone stepped on my foot while i was wearing roshes, i would definitely feel it over when i'm wearing a pair of jays...

I felt the step - and it hurt. Not anymore than any other shoe though. No damage to the shoe at all either.

i mean, consider the difference between mesh and the most durable upper on any basketball shoe. In certain contexts there will certainly be differences in performance. With regards to being stepped on though, I can't imagine there's any real difference between the materials.

Are these actually worth 120? I'd love to try them out but I feel like they'll pop up in outlets sooner than later.

Are these actually worth 120? I'd love to try them out but I feel like they'll pop up in outlets sooner than later.

Read the posts. Of course they are, and can be had for less than that at a few places right now. Don't sleep.

Man since these are out there for 95$ shipped, how can i say no

Nike finally using full length zoom again, i rather have full length zoom at 120 then any type of lunarlon at 140 or higher

Finally bit the bullet and got a pair for $100 from Finishline. Used WC rewards. Played my first game earlier this morning, and WOW thank God for full length zoom! Ridiculous! Traction left a little to be desired but I believe that duke40 provided a solution to that, which I will try later today. If this shoe was a signature, Nike would be rolling in the dough more than they are right now.

Finally bit the bullet and got a pair for $100 from Finishline. Used WC rewards. Played my first game earlier this morning, and WOW thank God for full length zoom! Ridiculous! Traction left a little to be desired but I believe that duke40 provided a solution to that, which I will try later today. If this shoe was a signature, Nike would be rolling in the dough more than they are right now.
Which CW did you cop? I can't decide which one to get.There are too many good ones.

Last edited:

Which CW did you cop? I can't decide which one to get.There are too many good ones.
I copped the wolf grey (black) pair. They're nice. It's been a while since I've gone with a normal non-flashy colorway to ball in, so I went as simple as possible. I think I may pick up the kyrie pe's since they somewhat match my colleges colors. Really just waiting for these to get the ID treatment though.

I copped the wolf grey (black) pair. They're nice. It's been a while since I've gone with a normal non-flashy colorway to ball in, so I went as simple as possible. I think I may pick up the kyrie pe's since they somewhat match my colleges colors. Really just waiting for these to get the ID treatment though.

I thought it had been established that there weren't plans to have these on iD?

View media item 752076

I copped a pair... last week from Footlocker they didn't ship yet but I guess they officially release today... I paid $94.99 got the Volt colorway cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom