NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Nah - rocked my Melo M9 last year with no worries. If anything, that is who should be rocking them. But I get your point.

Cool, debating on another pair of Revs, vs Zoom Crusader. I have the wolf grey/ blacks already and fugggin luv em

I wanna try these out sooo bad, I'm too tempted to cancel my online order and settle for any colorway I see in the store lol ...really wish they made some better colorways

Last edited:

I hope so, is it weird for a white guy to wear BHM kicks?

scaled.php

No man :lol:

I almost said something to that bold generalization but just gonna keep it quiet. How about we silence the race stuff and get back to the shoes.

Nope! Tomorrow will be the day!

I'm actually wearing my KD6 today for my errands to hopefully break that rubber and try to put both of them into my rotation.

That will make it XX8 SE, LBJ XI, HRevs, KD VI and Spawns. I try to keep it to 5 or less.

I need to give spawns a shot... Wearing p5s today, noticed a hot spot across my tight foot where it bends so trying to get it to break in a little before I get em out on the court. No experience with the kdvi either, really like the 4s but just hasn't been a priority to grab one in the last few sigs of his although thinking about picking up that BHM...

Anxious to hear your take on the revs

Last edited:
The spawns flex points and traction are top notch...

Ill be picking up a pair of the lows for sure.

It's not a nickname... It's the name of a shoe made by under armour... Under armour anatomix spawn...

I was hoping to see some release info regarding the BHM colorway. They look nice and is what brought my attention to this new shoe model.

I remember getting the DRose TB CW nobody had seen at the time. Awesome shoe.

I'm thinking about taking the revs back before I even play in them. :\

Can you post a pic of the D Rose shoe are talking about?

For those that use these for ball indoors how do they hold up aesthetically. I really wanna grab a pair for $110 off of Champs but Im in college and can't afford to drop that much on shoes that I can't wear casually too. Just wondering how they do with getting scuffed/creases etc

For those that use these for ball indoors how do they hold up aesthetically. I really wanna grab a pair for $110 off of Champs but Im in college and can't afford to drop that much on shoes that I can't wear casually too. Just wondering how they do with getting scuffed/creases etc
I know hwat your saying about being in college and money being tight, but .... (and it could be different with this shoe as I have no personal experience) with the materials that the sole is made out of I would tend to think that casual use is going to severly impact the way this shoe performs on indoor surfaces. The concrete is going to put some serious wear on the traction in particularly on the foam outrigger..... again just speculating from what I have read about the shoe and its materials. To anyone who owns the shoe feel free to jump in and correct me if this contrary to the truth.

As far as aesthetics I have no real voice in that matter as a result of no experience with them yet. but just my .02

Last edited:
I dont have a pair but judging from the material there shoudnt be too much creasing. Maybe the midsole will have those "crack" kinda horizontal creasing.

Back
Top Bottom