NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

I've have had my hyper revs for about a month now and they are great. Traction is on point and the fly wire with the breathable mesh is genius. Lateral movements ...let's just say it goes with you. Response time is goood. Overall after a months play and I play 2-4 days a week I say it's good. Good for price, good for hoop, and simply it's a good looking shoe.

I play indoor with these bad boys btw. Just pick up and adult leagues for me. Hope this helps.

Thanks for replying to my durability update guys just stories about durability as I've heard some stories about the fly wire snapping and not enough support during cuts

Yeah I dont think containment is a strong point for these. Did you see the pic of Paul george's foot when he played in the revs. Foot goes one way the shoe the other.

Last edited:
Yup. Exactly why I sold my pair.

If you look closely, alot of hoop shoes stretch and flex like that. The good thing is they stayed intact and did not separate. Paul George is one of the quickest most athletic players in the world and he makes cuts and change directions harder than most casual players have/will ever in their lives. This photo proves nothing about a shoes containment or lockdown fit.

Yeah I dont think containment is a strong point for these. Did you see the pic of Paul george's foot when he played in the revs. Foot goes one way the shoe the other.

all shoes do that tho

i-3111.jpg

Last edited:
If you look closely, alot of hoop shoes stretch and flex like that. The good thing is they stayed intact and did not separate. Paul George is one of the quickest most athletic players in the world and he makes cuts and change directions harder than most casual players have/will ever in their lives. This photo proves nothing about a shoes containment or lockdown fit.

True. Your foot is still contained and in the footbed. I highly doubt regular joes are able to place this amount of force on the shoe to make it look like this.

^ you guys lol

It's not hard to warp a shoe like that at all, a scrawny 118 lb 13 yo can flex a shoe like that with a simple crossover

Shoes do that

going to stack up on pairs of revs before the new ones come out. I will not miss out on these like i did with the bb's

so are they going to discontinue the hyperdunks?

imo they were the best all around shoe

lightweight, yet very stable, great traction, and mid of the line cushioning

theyre just clownin for not letting them boys go for the low, them things have been sittin @ 100 for too long and im never going to cave, if i cant get them for 70, ill pass

so are they going to discontinue the hyperdunks?

imo they were the best all around shoe

lightweight, yet very stable, great traction, and mid of the line cushioning

theyre just clownin for not letting them boys go for the low, them things have been sittin @ 100 for too long and im never going to cave, if i cant get them for 70, ill pass
I just copped the oregon pair for like 90 once they dip to 70 im all over them

@paulprince3730 the hyperdunks will be around for at least one more season since pictures of the next ones have already surfaced. Beyond next year, I haven't heard anything about them being discontinued.
lmao @ that guy pete finger rollin from the free throw line tho

edit: good looks on the info tho (im assuming youre a secret insider)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom