new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by woody23

Just could never see myself wearing this type of stuff past the age of 18

Im 31 and understand where your coming from. A lot of peps i grew up that are age look alot older than me. So they could not pull these off. I copped these and love them. 

Just got my shipment from footlocker after a 2 week wait.. Problem is those fools sent me my pair of lebrons and kds, but screwed up my order and sent me 2 pairs of dave whites instead of 1 dave white and 1 kobe..... Im pretty upset and of course they cant help me out at all...... Someone messed up bigtime

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

Should i trade cement4 straight up for dave white 1? Help please
thats how i got my pair today 
pimp.gif

The prices on these are coming down... but what really matters the most is if the 

resellers are willing to wait it out or if they need the quick cash back. If they can

wait a few months than the price will definitely shoot back up to the $275-300

range imo but from what I've been seeing these are down to about $240-250. 

Seems like everyone that wanted them was able to grab them at a decent price...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

These are hideous if you ask me. I'll stick with my White/Black-Varsity Red Patent Leather 1's

oh the irony those patent 1's were pure garbage fam...
not sure if this has been said or not because ive stayed clear of this thread to curb my saltiness but no one who actually held or seen these in person would talk bad about them... these ones were constructed very nice-banned esque if i may say... i had to stop myself from wearing them to wk today
laugh.gif
...got them yesterday & instantly unlaced & relaced them with the red laces(same swap i did on the banneds red to black)... these will kill this summer with shorts...hopefully by then i will have a 2nd pair of these & the banneds to break out

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

These are hideous if you ask me. I'll stick with my White/Black-Varsity Red Patent Leather 1's

oh the irony those patent 1's were pure garbage fam...
not sure if this has been said or not because ive stayed clear of this thread to curb my saltiness but no one who actually held or seen these in person would talk bad about them... these ones were constructed very nice-banned esque if i may say... i had to stop myself from wearing them to wk today
laugh.gif
...got them yesterday & instantly unlaced & relaced them with the red laces(same swap i did on the banneds red to black)... these will kill this summer with shorts...hopefully by then i will have a 2nd pair of these & the banneds to break out
They look like they have good quality dont get me wrong but I'm a simple man. The design is too much for my taste.

Got me a pair at $220 shipped. Glad that I waited it out a little bit. . . . and to think, I almost traded someone an extra pair of banned ones for these. smh

I'm surprised people didn't go crazy for these , I thought they were really unique

Originally Posted by terx

I'm surprised people didn't go crazy for these , I thought they were really unique
I wasn't gonna get these at all until I saw them in person. I was going to buy a smaller size just to flip, but I when I found out the store I got them from had my size, it was wrap and I ended up keeping and rocking them. I think the design could've been better, but I still love final product.

people went crazy when they released the first round. then hated them selfs when the prices dropped the next week or so

I'm seeing prices drop on these fast and im loving it. If i can cop a pair for the same price the spizikes are going for, ill be the happiest person ever

prices for these have fallen off a cliff....you can easily get these for around 220 now

Back
Top Bottom