NEW DMP 08 PACK INFO.

does anyone know if these packs come in big kid sizes?

[i have a feeling they dont.] but yeah, someone let me know cause i'm not tryna get all hyped up for shoes that i can't fit in. lol!

i would be ecstatic...a real "collector" would love to have a retro exactly like the original rather than any change on the shoe.

god the youth today has things so twisted. listen up jordans wernt ment to be only this person can have a good quality product and have nike air on the back ofhis 1999 IV's compared to the GR retros. in the last few years JB has lost sight of that in these packs we should be happy were getting to see some oldclassics done the right way or the half@@#$ way with atleast nike air on the back. i dont think someone should be mad at the white red 12's re dropping aswell as the other OG colors i have many of the OG unretroed colors of the XII's,XIII's but i want to see them retro'ed so i can have 2 x pairs andcompare them and enjoy them both. if your not feeling these packs because there going OG 1 last time then your in them for the wrong reason every one shouldhave the chance to own a pair of REAL air jordan retro XII's,IV,VI's with out having to pay 400 plus for 1 pair of shoes and having them crack andbreakdown on you after 3 steps.

Originally Posted by fingerollin

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

now everyone will have shoes w nike air on em? SMH

you do realize this NIKEtalk a site entirely dedicated to NIKE'S
I guess you've never actually FULLY looked at this site because if you had you'd know there is a whole section just for "OTHERBRANDS"... So this site is in fact NOT dedicated ENTIRELY to Nike's!!!!
wink.gif

the thing i dont like is that there was talks of chi town x's and playoff 13's but it was scrapped.
That would have been THE PACCAGE!!! Not very fond of Bulls colorways but those two pair in those colors together are like pie and icecream...I'm very excited for the return of Nike Air, as 2008 will be the final year of my "active collecting" as I see it right now. ThenI'll cop the Penny collection real quicc and Idk after that...I'm happy for the Countdown Pkgs. I really dont give a damn bout the colors I just wannafill in the gaps of my 1-23 collection (16,17,20) and be a part of this alleged "last great hurrah" for Jordan Retros...I'm a simple man Idon't ask for or expect too much. It prevents disappointments and letdowns in a major way
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by na penny 89

god the youth today has things so twisted. listen up jordans wernt ment to be only this person can have a good quality product and have nike air on the back of his 1999 IV's compared to the GR retros. in the last few years JB has lost sight of that in these packs we should be happy were getting to see some old classics done the right way or the half@@#$ way with atleast nike air on the back. i dont think someone should be mad at the white red 12's re dropping as well as the other OG colors i have many of the OG unretroed colors of the XII's,XIII's but i want to see them retro'ed so i can have 2 x pairs and compare them and enjoy them both. if your not feeling these packs because there going OG 1 last time then your in them for the wrong reason every one should have the chance to own a pair of REAL air jordan retro XII's,IV,VI's with out having to pay 400 plus for 1 pair of shoes and having them crack and breakdown on you after 3 steps.

Absolutely, I like the way you think. But obviously some greedy!+@% people, probably still wet behind the ears and never even knew what an Air Jordan V wasall about until the last few years, wanna hate on someone they don't even know having a pair so they can wear. Shoes are shoes, damn. What the hell doesall the hate come from sometimes?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom